Issues with SLI Vista and JTCS resolved (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support

marcbarker -> Issues with SLI Vista and JTCS resolved (9/20/2008 6:46:55 PM)

I spoke with some techno geeks that I know and I have resolved my issue. The main problem is people with dual video crads that are running sli and an earlier version of direct X. There is a conflict. That is what caused mt errors. So to all the Matrix technical Support Thank you I got my issue resolved elsewhere, but thanks for looking at it. No more whing about the graphics issues and vista on my end. Also a reminder, just because you play this game and do a few mods does not make one an expert on the mechanics of an operating system. For those that wonder it was not my software configuration on my machine It was the dual vidio card setup using nvidia. I have to go to Daeon or another card setup for this issue to be totally gone. I have to disable one card prior to running the game. modify desktop theme, switch it to admin status run program. When done with the game reverse the proess and reactivate the cards for dual setup. This is a pain but it is acceptable. I have a buddy writing a prel script do this automatically on opening JTCS and Shuting it down

Have a nice Day

Jason Petho -> RE: Issues with SLI Vista and JTCS resolved (9/20/2008 10:35:57 PM)

And we'll leave it at that. Good to hear.

Thread is locked and moved to the support forum.

Jason Petho

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI