MCNA - Clash of wills scenario weird end (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW

Yogi Yohan -> MCNA - Clash of wills scenario weird end (4/13/2002 4:44:15 PM)

So, I took all the objectives (which were VP at the end of battle type, not per turn type), took very light losses, smashed all opposition and exited nearly all my force (except some italian infantry) through the Exit VP hexis at the far side of the map, enemy force morale was broken by turn 18, and was awarded... A DRAW!

The Australians had nearly 1300 VPs, where did they come from? A bug? What gives here?

mikel -> (4/13/2002 9:19:13 PM)

I had similar results and questions. I believe the Australians are given points for every unit you don't exit. The 4 100mm FH plus FO have a " purchase cost" of around 230 points (I think) plus whatever else you didn't exit. Still difficult to see how they got over 1000 points in both your case and mine. I had similar results with a later scenario (Keeping Up The Pressure) which also uses Exit Hexes.

kshinner -> (4/16/2002 12:10:02 AM)

I've had problems with scenarios with exit hexes where if I exit some units, quit (and save) the game, and play the rest later; it seems to "forget" to count the points for the units I exitted prior to the save. Could this be your problem or did you play it all straight through?

Yogi Yohan -> (4/16/2002 12:32:28 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by kshinner
[B]I've had problems with scenarios with exit hexes where if I exit some units, quit (and save) the game, and play the rest later; it seems to "forget" to count the points for the units I exitted prior to the save. Could this be your problem or did you play it all straight through? [/B][/QUOTE]

This could indeed be my problem, I usually play only one or two turns before saving and exiting. And I moved troops to exit points during 3 or 4 turns.

From now on, I will play straight to the end from the time I exit my first unit. (I'll just have to exit it late).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI