Status/Update/Progress???? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific

jshaniii -> Status/Update/Progress???? (4/14/2002 4:41:27 AM)

Any news for the starving frustrated lurkers?

daniel123 -> (4/14/2002 5:45:51 AM)

The wait with the game soooo close is #####. It's no wonder they don't like to say how close a game is. The last known suggestion was the game was to be done last weekend.

Joel Billings -> (4/14/2002 6:36:53 AM)

The game is very close now. We have had a stable final candidate for several days now. Of course, anything can happen, but I'm headed for Belarus on Friday and I sure want to be done before I go. I'm still sticking with my forecast from mid-March that the game will be ready for sale sometime in April (how fast can they manufacture a game?). Please remember that I am stating a personal opinion and not an official Matrix Games position. I don't think you have long to wait now.

Joel

daniel123 -> (4/14/2002 7:56:47 AM)

Thanks for the update. The discussion on the on going beta games has been great. The selection of targets that a side can select, show a game that will keep us busy for a long time or until WITP comes out.

Sonny -> (4/14/2002 9:17:48 AM)

Yeah, I read em. But they are more frustrating to me since I can't do anything about it.

I just keep coming back for more though.:)

IanLister -> (4/14/2002 4:14:23 PM)

Sonny, frustrating is a mild word to use.

Joel, my birthday is April 21........how about it?

screamer -> (4/14/2002 9:12:58 PM)

frustrating, i would LOVE to have this game on my HD but must beg again to dad, or my uncle to lend me a creditcard.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI