Missing Buttons (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

darken92 -> Missing Buttons (9/30/2008 2:35:05 PM)

Some of my buttons are missing. Anyone experience this before? ever since we started my opponent has not been able to generate a combat report.

edit: Looks like I made the pic to small. The missing buttons are the combat report, sig inteligence etc

[image]local://upfiles/24995/F6ED3C6791F34E98A10AFB697748E30B.jpg[/image]

pompack -> RE: Missing Buttons (9/30/2008 6:08:49 PM)

Reports are turned off

If you did not do historical start, it's easy. Just have Japanese player turn on animations, summaries and reports (use P hot key just before ending turn and then insure that all three are set to ON_). It should clear in one complete turn.

If you did Historical start (see thread below on missing animations) it will eventually clear. Follow procedure above and if that doesn't work use procedure to remove sync bug first. In this case it may take several iterations of turning things on and stomping on the sync bug but eventually it clears up. (I think it took us about 12 turns last time).

darken92 -> RE: Missing Buttons (10/2/2008 12:58:54 AM)

Thanks.  That was the problem.  I had reinstalled everything and not checked that all my settings had changed.

I have mentioned in an email to my opponent to look into it as neither of us generate a Combat report file when running the turn.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI