Frasier (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

JudgeDredd -> Frasier (10/7/2008 2:46:43 PM)

Just watched the last episode again on Paramount last night and I so do want to get this series. Trouble is, it's £150!

I know there's a lot of watching in there, but still...big layout. The other way is to get a season monthly (take a year), but at £17 a season, that's £187!

I wonder if I could persuade the wife...Christmas is coming!

Anyone else enjoy watching Frasier?

doomtrader -> RE: Frasier (10/7/2008 3:47:52 PM)

Too bad you are not living in Poland, then you would be able to copy it from a friend.
(Yes, polish Intelectual Property law allows to copy music, movies and e-books from a person that you know, but thanks God it does not allow to copy software).

JudgeDredd -> RE: Frasier (10/7/2008 5:01:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: doomtrader
(Yes, polish Intelectual Property law allows to copy music, movies and e-books from a person that you know, but thanks God it does not allow to copy software).

How does that work?Potentially, the whole country could be legit on a CD just from 1 person???

doomtrader -> RE: Frasier (10/7/2008 5:30:50 PM)

teoretically yes :D

The law tells about permision to copy the movies (music) from the person from your 'social loop'.

Perturabo -> RE: Frasier (10/7/2008 9:10:27 PM)

It's not like anyone cares about laws in Poland.

JudgeDredd -> RE: Frasier (10/7/2008 9:27:30 PM)

Well, I would guess the Polish do...just guessing though [:D]

Perturabo -> RE: Frasier (10/7/2008 9:31:35 PM)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[sm=00000280.gif]!

EDIT:
Poland isn't a lawful country - more like chaotic good/neutral good.
We have a long tradition of conspiracy and fighting against occupants - Poland was under enemy occupation from 1772 to 1918 and from 1945 to 1989.
Now we have so called "democracy", but in fact we are ruled by an alienated oligarchy which doesn't really serve to create any respect for laws they create.

doomtrader -> RE: Frasier (10/8/2008 10:29:07 PM)

Perturabo, I thnk you are demonizing.
I by myself find Poland as a quite lawful, it's not as good as in US suburbs but it's ok.

Neilster -> RE: Frasier (10/9/2008 2:15:55 AM)

quote:

I by myself find Poland as a quite lawful, it's not as good as in US suburbs but it's ok.

Does that include the suburbs in South Central Los Angeles? 'Cos if it does I'm gunna pop a cap in yur honkey bitch-ass, mofo! [:'(]

Cheers, Neilster

Brigz -> RE: Frasier (10/9/2008 2:52:34 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Neilster

Does that include the suburbs in South Central Los Angeles? 'Cos if it does I'm gunna pop a cap in yur honkey bitch-ass, mofo! [:'(]

Cheers, Neilster

Dang, Neilster, whad ya do, order a Rosetta Stone Ebonics course?

Zap -> RE: Frasier (10/9/2008 4:54:52 AM)

If you like Kelcy Grammer.(right spelling?) He is in a new movie came out October 3 called American Carol. Comedy spoof.

1925frank -> RE: Frasier (10/9/2008 5:04:12 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd

Anyone else enjoy watching Frasier?

Yes. That was a great series. I think it's Frasier who does the singing at the end of every program (something about tossed salad and scrambled eggs).

doomtrader -> RE: Frasier (10/9/2008 8:31:00 AM)

quote:

quote:

Cheers, Neilster

I've been there a while but it was dark then. [;)]

Neilster -> RE: Frasier (10/9/2008 10:25:01 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dave Briggs

quote:

Cheers, Neilster

Dang, Neilster, whad ya do, order a Rosetta Stone Ebonics course?

No, we've just been "lucky" enough to be on the receiving end of a tsunami of hip-hop "culture".

Cheers, Neilster

Perturabo -> RE: Frasier (10/14/2008 6:22:37 AM)

quote:

I'm not demonizing. I said that Poles are mostly neutral good/chaotic good, which means, that a lot of laws have a lot in common with morality of individuals.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI