Going crazy on windows mode (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

AW1Steve -> Going crazy on windows mode (10/10/2008 1:03:17 AM)

I know that I must be doing something stupid, but I can't get the winows mode to work. I've read everything posted , but despite som e rather detailed instructions , I can't seem to get it to work. I've created the new short cut , posted this ; "C:\War in the Pacific\War in the Pacific.exe" -w and this "C:\War in the Pacific\War in the Pacific.exe -w" , and niether is accepted. Any one have any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong? [&:]

niceguy2005 -> RE: Going crazy on windows mode (10/10/2008 1:09:28 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

I know that I must be doing something stupid, but I can't get the winows mode to work. I've read everything posted , but despite som e rather detailed instructions , I can't seem to get it to work. I've created the new short cut , posted this ; "C:\War in the Pacific\War in the Pacific.exe" -w and this "C:\War in the Pacific\War in the Pacific.exe -w" , and niether is accepted. Any one have any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong? [&:]

What happens when you try to execute?

I have problems with WIndows mode, which is why I use alt-tab.

AW1Steve -> RE: Going crazy on windows mode (10/10/2008 1:11:25 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

quote:

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

What happens when you try to execute?

I have problems with WIndows mode, which is why I use alt-tab.

I don't get that far...I get a message that tells me that it's not a valid path, when I try to apply.

sprior -> RE: Going crazy on windows mode (10/10/2008 1:13:21 AM)

"C:\Matrix Games\War In The Pacific\War in the Pacific.exe" -w -deepcolor

[image]local://upfiles/6847/7B53D34AC7144B40AF9C4F02AA0D8DFA.jpg[/image]

AW1Steve -> RE: Going crazy on windows mode (10/10/2008 1:16:52 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sprior

"C:\Matrix Games\War In The Pacific\War in the Pacific.exe" -w -deepcolor

[image]local://upfiles/6847/7B53D34AC7144B40AF9C4F02AA0D8DFA.jpg[/image]

Thank you. That seems to work. Funny how that didn't work when I typed in deepcolour , like Rodger had it. Does windows not like the Queen's english , and perfer Noa Webster's ?[:D]

Thanks again Simon.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI