OK Snigbert (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> After Action Reports

mogami -> OK Snigbert (5/10/2002 2:06:50 AM)

Hi, I remember back once apon a time when I lived for the next edition of Snigberts AAR. He was my hero. Wonder where he went to
"Anybody here seen my ole friend Snigbert?"

Hartmann -> (5/10/2002 2:22:21 AM)

Yeah, I remember reading this one and the one from IChristie in parallel. :)
Strange ... he just suddenly stopped updating. :(

Hartmann

dgaad -> (5/10/2002 4:06:26 PM)

Dang! What happened to Snig? Is he okay?

I don't have the game and have never played it but I have read all the AARs available and have some idea of how it works.

Advice :

1. Recapture Gili Gili by attrition followed by shock attack. Keep the men supplied there, build up, bomb the enemy until their supply state is critical, then do a shock attack. May take a few days or weeks, don't know.

2. Begin setting up for an operation to recapture Lunga/Guadalcanal. Chesty and his Marines can do the job, if supported. If you get additional surface craft including battleships they can pound the enemy there into submission as I understand most of the enemy heavy units have been damaged or sunk.

Ron Saueracker -> (5/12/2002 2:47:34 AM)

I believe he said he was going into hospital for an operation. It was vaguely mentioned on a thread and seemed serious. Many people have wished him a speedy recovery.

Hartmann -> (5/12/2002 3:52:56 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ron Saueracker
[B]I believe he said he was going into hospital for an operation. It was vaguely mentioned on a thread and seemed serious. Many people have wished him a speedy recovery. [/B][/QUOTE]

Uhh ... :( His last post here was three weeks ago, or so. Hope he's just still recovering.

Hartmann

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI