Upcoming Releases (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

lordhoff -> Upcoming Releases (10/17/2008 9:13:34 AM)

I sure hope this is a fluke but clicking on the upcoming releases link produces a (egaaads!) blank page.

Tomus -> RE: Upcoming Releases (10/17/2008 4:59:05 PM)

Can I just say that with the release of some big budget games such as Far Cry 2, COD WAW, Tomb Raider, Fall Out 3 etc ...some idea of what to expect from Matrix this Christmas would be great.

Battles ftom the Bulge?? Please, pretty please, with a big cherry on top??

Erik Rutins -> RE: Upcoming Releases (10/17/2008 5:07:58 PM)

There are several releases due before Christmas, Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein will be one of them.

We're also factoring the current economic situation into our Christmas sale plans, so don't spend all your money elsewhere yet - there should be some excellent bang for the buck.

SuluSea -> RE: Upcoming Releases (10/17/2008 5:15:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

There are several releases due before Christmas, Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein will be one of them.

We're also factoring the current economic situation into our Christmas sale plans, so don't spend all your money elsewhere yet - there should be some excellent bang for the buck.

Sounds Great Erik. Thanks for the news!! [:)] From what I've read the Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein looks like a heckuva game.

Tomus -> RE: Upcoming Releases (10/17/2008 5:37:20 PM)

I will get Matrix games before any others but thanks for the letting me know a new CC is on the way.

Phatguy -> RE: Upcoming Releases (10/17/2008 11:02:58 PM)

I better hide my quarters from my wife then..Hopefully will have a nice bag of them ready for this sale....

JudgeDredd -> RE: Upcoming Releases (10/17/2008 11:20:06 PM)

Come on Eric....Wacht am Rheinisn't going to cut it...I was bored with Close Combat after CC2. What else is coming?

And, to prevent me from spending money, what are these forres??

Come on....more info pls!

GaryChildress -> RE: Upcoming Releases (10/17/2008 11:25:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: apathetic lurker

I better hide my quarters from my wife then..Hopefully will have a nice bag of them ready for this sale....

Either that or let her have the quarters and then drop her a lot of Christmas hints. You know, over coffee in the morning comment on how exciting the new CC looks...every day. [:D]

Phatguy -> RE: Upcoming Releases (10/17/2008 11:28:02 PM)

Hopefully my quarters will come to good use for Eagle Day, World in Flames and Crown of Glory 2....Dont wanna contemplate yet another Bulge or Normandy game anymore....

Phatguy -> RE: Upcoming Releases (10/17/2008 11:29:50 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gary Childress

quote:

Either that or let her have the quarters and then drop her a lot of Christmas hints. You know, over coffee in the morning comment on how exciting the new CC looks...every day. [:D]

400+ dollars in quarters..poor thing cant lift the antique bottle they are stored in.. Hell, neither can I for that matter

ilovestrategy -> RE: Upcoming Releases (10/17/2008 11:47:49 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gary Childress

quote:

400+ dollars in quarters..poor thing cant lift the antique bottle they are stored in.. Hell, neither can I for that matter

Use a 2 wheel hand truck! [:D]

Phatguy -> RE: Upcoming Releases (10/17/2008 11:50:43 PM)

I thought about turning them in but i need to roll them..I'm just too lazy.. My local supermarket has a machine that I can use but it charges 8.9 percent... They just might stay there..Unless Eagle day comes out before christmas or someone sells a copy of DAK2 cheaply...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI