New Computer Gaming TV Channel (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Dogfish -> New Computer Gaming TV Channel (4/17/2002 4:29:22 AM)

Hey All:

I caught the tail end of a scroll on CNN yesterday. It dealt with a new 24/7 dedicated computer gaming channel to debut IIRC April 24th. I don't remember the name it was 2 letters.

Anyone have any more info?

Matrix, do you have any plans for interview or a spotlight presentation? Seems like a good time to strike up a relationship.

-Dogfish

Supervisor -> (4/17/2002 7:31:12 AM)

I haven't heard, but this is great news. They have TV shows for everything else, it's about time. Considering the amount of money being pumped into R&D on hardware and software these days.

Dan Bozza -> (4/17/2002 10:58:42 PM)

http://www.g4media.com/swf/index.asp

I found this site for G4.

Dogfish -> (4/18/2002 3:18:16 AM)

Thanks Dan,

That's the place..... I had the air date correct, April 24th.... but was only half right with the name being 2 letters.

Go to G4's site and register, go to the forums..... under the PC Gaming Section someone started a post of MUST SEE gaming websites..... I just posted a quick blurb about Matrix and included the link.

I would like to encourage all who are interested in doing a good deed for Matrix to post an unsolicited blurb there as well.... it can't hurt.... and only takes 2 minutes.

-Dogfish

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI