Maximum-Football.2.0 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support

VCFL Commish -> Maximum-Football.2.0 (11/2/2008 3:42:07 AM)

I updated to a newer computer that fullfilled all the requirements of the game.I installed the game then installed the last update I get some error something to do with 91.A quick question are you supose to do each update to the game on page
http://www.matrixgames.com/products/301/downloads/Maximum-Football.2.0

one after the other?

VCFL Commish -> RE: Maximum-Football.2.0 (11/2/2008 3:46:32 AM)

Sorry just noticed the above post on this issue sorry its been a long day.

Mykal -> RE: Maximum-Football.2.0 (11/2/2008 4:25:11 AM)

Oh kewl, so your up and running with the new version now ?

VCFL Commish -> RE: Maximum-Football.2.0 (11/2/2008 6:00:24 PM)

Soon I hope I am finnishing up this weeks VCFL stuff first.Tullius has been doing the simming I`ve been doing the html stuff.

Mykal -> RE: Maximum-Football.2.0 (11/3/2008 3:22:44 AM)

Ah, I see the problem Trevor

you cant just install 2.0 then the latest patch............ thats your problem

it has to be done like this:

2.0, 2.27 then 2.90 then it should work fine

VCFL Commish -> RE: Maximum-Football.2.0 (11/7/2008 1:57:41 PM)

Thanks for the suggestion but no go.

I talked with the computer guy I bought the computer from heres whats in the computer

N-Vidia fx5200 256 ram video card
512 ram
1 gh processer
Chip set Via

is there anything in that jumps out as wrong?

Marauders -> RE: Maximum-Football.2.0 (11/7/2008 4:42:38 PM)

I hate to say this, but that system is getting long in the tooth.  It may have been an upgrade from what you had, but it isn't up to date.

1.3 would run fine with 1GHz CPU, 512MB RAM, and an FX5200, but 2.2 runs poorly on my son's 2.4 GHz, 512MB, Radeon 6200 machine.

I hope you didn't pay much for the computer or the place has a return policy.  1GHz computers have not been available new in the mainstream for about five years, and the FX5200 is an old graphics card (released in 2003) that is about five generations behind the new cards out now.  Even when it was released, the FX5200 was in the middle of the road for performance, and that is only if it was an FX5200 Ultra card.

Mykal -> RE: Maximum-Football.2.0 (11/7/2008 4:55:46 PM)

well I have to agree with Marauders

thats a terribly old graphics card
and the processor is way behind todays standards
and the ram could be alot better too

what you've bought there Buddy is worse than my old pc that I just donated to my 6 yr old
to play her Dora the Explorer games on
Not an insult, you understand but said to give you a perspective

VCFL Commish -> RE: Maximum-Football.2.0 (11/7/2008 5:59:01 PM)

Well I know I wasn`t getting the top of the line .The guy has a little shop that I bought it from.He sells new computers at what to me seems to be a good price.I asked him to go to the Web site and get the spec`s needed for the game.I really don`t need a computer with all the bells and wistles.So I told him when he got something in that will run the game then call me.
 I think that maybe the website should be undated as far as the specs to run the game are concerned so people can get the game will be able to play it in the newest version.

quote:

1.3 would run fine with 1GHz CPU, 512MB RAM, and an FX5200, but 2.2 runs poorly on my son's 2.4 GHz, 512MB, Radeon 6200 machine.

So whats recommended to run the game so I can let him know what I want.

Mykal -> RE: Maximum-Football.2.0 (11/7/2008 6:28:48 PM)

Well thats a real kick in the ass
you checked the website then bought accordingly but the websites wrong
now that would pee me off to say the least

Mykal -> RE: Maximum-Football.2.0 (11/7/2008 6:35:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: VCFL Commish

Well I know I wasn`t getting the top of the line .The guy has a little shop that I bought it from.He sells new computers at what to me seems to be a good price.I asked him to go to the Web site and get the spec`s needed for the game.I really don`t need a computer with all the bells and wistles.So I told him when he got something in that will run the game then call me.
 I think that maybe the website should be undated as far as the specs to run the game are concerned so people can get the game will be able to play it in the newest version.

quote:

So whats recommended to run the game so I can let him know what I want.

well thats hard to say
but at a guess I would say at least
2.2 gig processor
512 meg graphics (stand alone not intergrated)
and at least 1 gig ram

of course you could go more for better performance
but if your tied to a budget the above should do it for ya'.

Edit - shoulda said, with the above spec, you may have to run on normal not high detail graphics
and might need shadows off too
also some of the stadiums (the larger ones) may not run well.

Mykal -> RE: Maximum-Football.2.0 (11/7/2008 6:47:26 PM)

Question for ya Trevor

did you also upgrade to windows XP
cos I know you was working on 98

VCFL Commish -> RE: Maximum-Football.2.0 (11/7/2008 7:24:21 PM)

yes i am on windows xp

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI