DAR (During action report) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

NaKATPase -> DAR (During action report) (4/19/2002 1:53:49 AM)

Hello all.

I'm writing a report detailing a pbem battle that I am playing against a friend. I'm posting updates to it for each turn that we take, so that right now there is only purchase information, and as we proceed the report will get longer and longer.

There are pictures and screen shots, and overall, I'm trying to make it an interesting read.

The report is posted at a website mostly visited by younger RTS gamers (the site was started by Warcraft/Starcraft players), so hopefully it may spark some interest among them.

If you would like to check out the report, here's the URL
[URL=http://www.battlereports.com/viewreports.php?reportnum=4826]Real Time Battlereport[/URL]

Enjoy! :)

Wild Bill -> You Should See This! (4/19/2002 10:10:17 AM)

naKaptpase, your site is fantastic! For those who have not visited this report, you should do so. It is excellent. I love the graphics and there is an on the spot progress report.

I'll be following this one...Wild Bill

voyrep -> Site's down... (4/19/2002 6:29:45 PM)

After a few tries i give up realizing the site must be offline...

NaKATPase -> (4/20/2002 2:13:24 AM)

I had that problem trying to post my update this morning...
1000 hours local so around 1700 mean time

It's back up now... i think it was just site maintenance...

Oh, and the first turn is posted :)

voyrep -> Looking good! (4/20/2002 2:52:16 AM)

NaKATPase, the site looks great! I will definatley follow your AAR/DAR
You know its true- a picture says more than a thousand words:)

Voyrep

stevemk1a -> (4/22/2002 7:52:28 AM)

Hi! thanks for the DAR! I'm in the midst of playing my first pbem vs human and I find reading the game blow by blow and the description of thought process behind it very helpful. I hope your opponent isn't reading it!!! :)

Gary Tatro -> I Must Say (4/22/2002 8:05:17 PM)

Very well done, the site and the DAR anway, your battle plan on the other hand well, there is always next time. By setting up the battle the way you did you made it much more difficult on yourself then you could have but, like I said there is always next time.

On a historical note, I might be wrong but I do not think the Americans in WWII used many mines, at this point in the war they were advancing fairly steadly and probably would not have placed any in their line of advance. :) But like I said there is always next time.

Capt Chris -> (4/22/2002 11:47:35 PM)

Great site. I really enjoyed the read. I'll be keeping an eye on it for new info on your battle.

RockinHarry -> Cool! (4/23/2002 9:50:55 PM)

Wow! As WB said, pictures tell more than 1000 words! :eek:

Keep goin on :)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI