RE: Tofke_photo_mod 1.14 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

HansBolter -> RE: Tofke_photo_mod 1.14 (11/14/2008 1:34:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tofke

No need to empty the artwork folder just unzip in ART folder
that's overwriting the Allied_shipback and Jap_shipback
click yes when prompt

ciao [;)]

That's exactly what I did and nothing changed. The next steps in the readme.txt file say to change the names of several items. Those items appear to be folders rather than files. I changed the four folder names by adding "bis" to the ends of the names. Was that correct?

Tofke -> RE: Tofke_photo_mod 1.14 (11/14/2008 2:05:29 PM)

yes it's correct, and after just overwrite the 2 folders allied_shipback and jap_shipback that's all (take 2 minutes to install)

ciao [;)]

HansBolter -> RE: Tofke_photo_mod 1.14 (11/14/2008 2:36:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tofke

yes it's correct, and after just overwrite the 2 folders allied_shipback and jap_shipback that's all (take 2 minutes to install)

ciao [;)]

Well, obviously I did something wrong because nothing changed. I did not get a confirmation message that I was overriting existing files when I extracted the zips to the art folders so maybe I just didn't path the extraction properly. I'll have another go at it when I get home from work this evening. Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

Tofke -> RE: Tofke_photo_mod 1.14 (11/14/2008 2:54:01 PM)

ok, maybe you extracted the file in alliedShip_transp instead of alliedShip_back !!!
it's easy to install, so take time this evening at home and enjoy !!!!

Tofke

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI