East Front 2 question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support

outremre -> East Front 2 question (11/7/2008 8:42:15 PM)

Hi,
Wanted to pull this out of the attic, so I re-installed East Front 2 on my pc with just one problem: I can't get the "opaque info box" to display even though it is selected in the pull down menu. Anybody have a remedy for this problem? I am runninf it on windows xp with the color display set 16 bit instead of 32 bit color (recommended for West Front combat pack) since it scrolls smoother that way. Any ideas here on how to bring that info box back up?

Jason Petho -> RE: East Front 2 question (11/7/2008 8:53:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: outremre

Hi,
Wanted to pull this out of the attic, so I re-installed East Front 2 on my pc with just one problem: I can't get the "opaque info box" to display even though it is selected in the pull down menu. Anybody have a remedy for this problem? I am runninf it on windows xp with the color display set 16 bit instead of 32 bit color (recommended for West Front combat pack) since it scrolls smoother that way. Any ideas here on how to bring that info box back up?

Select a unit.

Press U.

Press U again.

Does it show up?

Jason Petho

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI