Damage Report in East Front 2? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support

outremre -> Damage Report in East Front 2? (11/8/2008 6:53:09 PM)

Hi,
Can anyboy tell me if East Front 2 was released with the "Damage Report" box that pops up in the lower left hand corner of the game screen? This box pops up in West Front and Rising Sun, but not in East front 2 when you're attacking or being attacked. How come it doesn't pop up in EF 2? BTW, I am just running the stand alone versions of all 3 games as I'd prefer the current campaign series bugs to be worked out before purchasing.

kaleidoscope -> RE: Damage Report in East Front 2? (11/8/2008 7:13:13 PM)

you might want to check the options->details setting.
It has a low and medium setting that can be ticked.
If its on low you wont see the damage box. Ticking medium
should allow you to see the damage box. At least thats
how it works in the Matrix east front game.

countblue -> RE: Damage Report in East Front 2? (11/11/2008 5:51:57 PM)

@kaleidoscope
Correct also for the original EF Version.

If you want even "higher detail" you may check the small circular spot on the left topmost corner of the "details popup box" when it pops up.

This will leave the popupbox open until you close it manually with the x on the right side of it, thus giving you the possibillity to examine the results in patience and closely. Please do also note that the results themselves should now be slightly more detailed with that spot checked.

For long battles with a magnitude of results this might become cumbersome but you can always check that spot again and you are back to "medium detail".

CB

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI