Force Editor question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Scenario Design

kenwolfe -> Force Editor question (11/12/2008 4:32:45 AM)

I have two related questions:

1. Is there a way to remove authorized weapons systems equipment from an existing unit?

2. Is there a way to change the *authorized* number of a particular weapons system in an existing unit?

Changing the assigned equipment number is simple, but there does not appear to be any way to change the authorized equipment number or to entirely delete a class of weapon system from a unit.

Thanks.

vahauser -> RE: Force Editor question (11/12/2008 4:34:57 AM)

kenwolfe,

Yes.  In the force editor select the unit you want to edit.  Then select "available weapons and systems".  Then choose the weapon or system you want to edit.  Then adjust that number (zero removes it from the unit).

kenwolfe -> RE: Force Editor question (11/12/2008 4:47:13 AM)

I'm not clear what you mean by "select available weapons and systems." On the left side of the Force Editor I see the listed equipment types for the unit. I can select any one of them and it prompts me for a number, but that only changes the assigned equipment number. The authorized equipment number remains the same. If I enter a count of zero for equipment that has an authorized equipment number of 24 it just comes out as 0/24.

kenwolfe -> RE: Force Editor question (11/12/2008 5:10:07 AM)

Okay, after thinking about this I figured out what you mean: when I select the assigned equipment type *again* from the Available Systems list on the right and change the number to zero, that equipment is removed from the selected unit. Sorry, I'm not as quick as I used to be.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI