Thank you to Erik and Matrix support (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

StCyr -> Thank you to Erik and Matrix support (11/12/2008 10:15:38 AM)

I edited this because it seems that everything turns out be be a lack of communication - and my fault not to own a credit card myself and not to check the credit card that was used for ordering and refund also. Shame on me, my bad. And thanks to Erik and the matrix support (my mistake too just to wait for a mail from digital river and not to have direct contact with matrix - I thought "no answer" from digital river means "no refund").

Hi, I wait for several month now for a refund I was offered cause my game did not arive. I posted this in the EiA Forum, answered Eriks question, send him (one time) several (collected) mails so he can judge this problem. No reaction so far, np- I mailed to "support@matrixgames.com". Learned that I have to use "http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/", registered, followed the procedure, and when I clicked "submit issue" all I got was " ERROR OCCURRED".

Gentlemen, what a **** is this ??

I preordered two Empires in Arms CDs, when the game was not available for a good friend and myself. One adress was wrong, I noticed it within a minute after the order was out, send 3 misn later a mail to correct the adress- but it didnt work. When digital river find out that the adress was wrong and the game returned, I was offered refund for BOTH games. I wrote that I only need refund for one, gave all the imfomation I was asked for. Asked within the next weeks several times about the refund status- but no reaction no more. And today I learn that I can´t send a simple email to matrix support and have to use the helpdesk. And this great helpdesk only says "error". Fantastic.

HansBolter -> RE: paid for a game I never recived (11/12/2008 12:34:38 PM)

There are few things more infuriating to a dissatisfied customer than being told: "go here and do this" only to discover that "this" doesn't work! [:@]

Phatguy -> RE: paid for a game I never recived (11/12/2008 1:48:46 PM)

Not to sound like too much of a fanboi, but Matrix will get it sorted out. It's not like you're dealing with some faceless monolithic corporate slime.

JudgeDredd -> RE: paid for a game I never recived (11/12/2008 2:03:12 PM)

I don't have any numberzs with regard to Matrix throughput, but I do know I see a few of these where support is very lacking.

To his credit, When Erik gets involved, it seemingly sorted quick as...but up to that point, support seems a little on the poor side. I've seen many a post saying they've been trying to email Matrix Support with no response.

Personally, though, I've never had an issue with Matrix, so never required support (that I recall). [&o]

Phatguy -> RE: paid for a game I never recived (11/12/2008 2:13:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd

I don't have any numberzs with regard to Matrix throughput, but I do know I see a few of these where support is very lacking.

To his credit, When Erik gets involved, it seemingly sorted quick as...but up to that point, support seems a little on the poor side. I've seen many a post saying they've been trying to email Matrix Support with no response.

Personally, though, I've never had an issue with Matrix, so never required support (that I recall). [&o]

Well, I had an issue with one game(the only one I ever only dled, with no physical copy). It still hasnt been resolved but that was my fault. I lost my email and all info pertaining to said game.Last I heard they couldnt go ahead and do anything since I didnt have the info anymore.Never contacted me back later....You would think i'd be very pissed,but surprisingly i'm not... So thats one reason I dont dl only.

undercovergeek -> RE: paid for a game I never recived (11/12/2008 3:46:32 PM)

i download only because im generally too impatient to wait - all i do then is stick the downloader and all my details you get sent in the purchase email on a usb stick and keep it safe

Phatguy -> RE: paid for a game I never recived (11/12/2008 5:33:34 PM)

Oh, im impatient too, thats why I get both. To me it's worth the extra 10 spot not to have to worry if my usb stick or whatever  croaks...Plus it saves me wear and tear on my printer.

Marc von Martial -> RE: paid for a game I never recived (11/12/2008 7:42:40 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: StCyr

Hi, I wait for several month now for a refund I was offered cause my game did not arive. I posted this in the EiA Forum, answered Eriks question, send him (one time) several (collected) mails so he can judge this problem. No reaction so far, np- I mailed to "support@matrixgames.com". Learned that I have to use "http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/", registered, followed the procedure, and when I clicked "submit issue" all I got was " ERROR OCCURRED".

Gentlemen, what a **** is this ??

Usually the error occurs when no support category is selected when you submit a ticket. But since the system actually gives you a warning about that I wonder what went wrong. The Helpdesk works just fine and we use it on a daily basis.

Don't worry we will get your issue sorted out.

In the meantime can you try once more to submit a ticket? I just submitted two test tickets and everything work like intended.

Marc von Martial -> RE: paid for a game I never recived (11/12/2008 7:44:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd
I've seen many a post saying they've been trying to email Matrix Support with no response.

Yeah that is because people that get their mail through do not post about it ;).
Seriously, flaws and hickups happen, but we only have a very few of them. A lot of these no email complaints can be tracked down to sending to the wrong email adress, just to matrix.com (for whatever reason) etc.

StCyr -> RE: paid for a game I never recived (11/13/2008 9:57:30 AM)

Danke Marc,
meanwhile I was able to send a "ticket" using the helpdesk, ID: 1570. But no, I did not get a "warning" what the error was about (just "ERROR OCCURED"), it was really strange- the only option was to return to the previous page. lets see what comes als nächstes [;)]

Marc von Martial -> RE: paid for a game I never recived (11/13/2008 10:53:41 AM)

Ticket 1570 was generated sucessfully in the Helpdesk system. Don't know why you got the error.

Erik Rutins -> RE: paid for a game I never recived (11/13/2008 11:55:41 AM)

Let me go back through my e-mails, apologies for the bad experience you had. Are you saying you were refunded for both games at this point or none?

StCyr -> RE: paid for a game I never recived (11/13/2008 2:22:20 PM)

I was offered refund for BOTH games, I relpied that I need only refund for ONE because I did recive one game after I payed for two - I send you a copy of the mail again (please read it from bottom to top so you can see how it started and went on).

(just tried to send you the copy also as private message- impossible: "Max. 4900 char." error. Please let me know if you don´t recive the email again.)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI