Europe still not getting the box? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein

GS_Schimpf -> Europe still not getting the box? (11/13/2008 1:20:55 AM)

Hi Matrix Support Team.

I ordered CC:WaR (physical and download) on the 28th of October in the European store as I'm from Germany and if I take a look in my order status today, it still tells me "backordered".

Is there any reason for this delay? My creditcard got charged almost 2 weeks ago, already.

Could you please explain this to me?

Thanks in advance

Marc von Martial -> RE: Europe still not getting the box? (11/13/2008 10:04:41 AM)

I'll have support double check this.

gunship -> RE: Europe still not getting the box? (11/13/2008 1:58:56 PM)

same to me,essen germany here

GS_Schimpf -> RE: Europe still not getting the box? (11/17/2008 1:35:04 PM)

Any news about this?

Order status is still showing 'backordered' and 'shipment pending'....

Andrew Williams -> RE: Europe still not getting the box? (11/17/2008 7:19:16 PM)

My info. is there is a warehouse problem with the manuals.

The Matrix people are working on getting the responsible parties back on their game.

There should only be a short delay.

GS_Schimpf -> RE: Europe still not getting the box? (11/18/2008 8:55:19 PM)

Thanks for the info. I just received an email telling me that it has just been sent to me.
Took some time, but nevermind....

Marc von Martial -> RE: Europe still not getting the box? (11/19/2008 10:41:39 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: GS_Schimpf

Hi Matrix Support Team.

I ordered CC:WaR (physical and download) on the 28th of October in the European store as I'm from Germany and if I take a look in my order status today, it still tells me "backordered".

Is there any reason for this delay? My creditcard got charged almost 2 weeks ago, already.

Could you please explain this to me?

Thanks in advance

Orders are shipping now. The original stock of CCWAR in Europe's warehouse was almost sold out within 24 hours and we had to ship new stock to the EU warehouse.

Btw. GS_Schimpf, did you order digital + physical?

and ps.: Gruß an meinen alten Clan [;)]

GS_Schimpf -> RE: Europe still not getting the box? (11/19/2008 9:04:35 PM)

Yes, I ordered the Combo package :D so it was no real problem as I could already play the game.

Werde die Grüsse gerne ausrichten, Ex-GS_Marcks ;)

Lass doch mal was im Forum hören: www.germansoldiers.com
Würde einige der alten Kameraden sicher freuen!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI