Hey thanks! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein

Iron Stringbean -> Hey thanks! (11/14/2008 5:10:44 PM)

I just wanted to say thanks to the devs amidst the complaining all over the place :D
I've been a fan of the series since CC1, and I'm SO glad that new life is being given to these terrific games. I'm playing a GC as the axis, and I'm really enjoying the game with all the changes from the original.

So yeah, thanks!

Andrew Williams -> RE: Hey thanks! (11/14/2008 6:58:19 PM)

It has been apleasure, and thank you.

sol_invictus -> RE: Hey thanks! (11/14/2008 10:11:21 PM)

Just ordered the game yesterday. Looking forward to a nastalgic romp through the Ardennes.[sm=00000106.gif] Now if you guys could just get ahold of the earlier Atomic games V4V and WaW I would be ecstatic.[&o]

Tejszd -> RE: Hey thanks! (11/16/2008 11:35:53 PM)

Yes V4V and WaW were great games.... That reminds I have to download DOSbox as it supposedly lets you play them on WindowsXP....

As for WAR, I would like to thank the powers that be for allowing the development team to a make a re-release that gave both new and old players something for their money with the bugs fixes, enhancements and mod maker friendly changes. Hopefully that will be the same approach for the remaining re-releases....

Zipuli -> RE: Hey thanks! (11/18/2008 6:52:29 PM)

I'd like to say thanks also! I didn't remember how fun CC games were, till I purchased WaR. Just happened to come see what's up with Matrix -games nowadays (I used to be around when SPWAW was created, up untill version 4.0 I think ;)) and thought what the heck, I played all CC games back in the day, so why not try. The campaign is still great fun, and also learned the increased moddability, a huge plus, so I can play around with it to include stuff I always wanted to see in CC back then. Thanks!

Also congrats for David Heath for getting things going so fine with Matrix - it has come a long way ;)

Zip

Peter Fisla -> RE: Hey thanks! (11/18/2008 8:42:22 PM)

Big thank you to all the devs/testers and matrix games, thanks for all the hard work! [sm=00000436.gif]

Platoon_Michael -> RE: Hey thanks! (11/19/2008 12:37:27 AM)

It has been a great time.Watching those 2 BG's slowly choke to death makes me feel so good inside.
A much needed fix for my CC depression.
Thank-You very much.

Marc von Martial -> RE: Hey thanks! (11/19/2008 10:42:27 AM)

Glad you enjoy it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI