I like War in Pacific (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Scenario Design

Whisper -> I like War in Pacific (11/21/2008 8:41:16 PM)

I paly this game and and wonder why you don't like CHs . Since you seem to know so much about the game can you make COTA part of it. Why do you have so many numbers. Is there some list for what the numbers mean.

Terminus -> RE: I like War in Pacific (11/21/2008 10:37:48 PM)

What?

thegreatwent -> RE: I like War in Pacific (11/21/2008 11:21:25 PM)

I think we only have one side of the phone call[:D]

rogueusmc -> RE: I like War in Pacific (11/22/2008 2:41:19 AM)

He's from Louisianna...where's CaptSkillet?[:D]

el cid again -> RE: I like War in Pacific (11/22/2008 7:33:06 PM)

This question might be directed at me.

I do like CHS - and de facto work on that foundation.

There are indeed lots of numbers - and far more of them in RHS than anyplace else. I wish there were even more numbers.
WITP is not quite detailed enough for my taste - and oversimplifies things.

A problem with all computer games is lack of documentation - due to lack of time to make it. The best guide to the numbers is the Forum - and if you like CHS or RHS - to the supporting documentation written for them - of which there is considerable. Still - not all the numbers are explained.

If you have a specific question about a specific number - post it on the Forum. Terminus and Dili and lots of others are very good at trying to answer - and so is the RHS team. But complete the thought - so we understand what you want to know specifically?

Whisper -> RE: I like War in Pacific (11/22/2008 8:15:13 PM)

My apologies. This was an email gone wrong. We must use civilian networks to access boards like this one, and some of the users are not familiar with the protocols.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI