Closing my site - Part 2 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Graphics Related

garysorrell -> Closing my site - Part 2 (11/23/2008 6:16:35 PM)

Just in case you dont see it on the main page

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1962816

Get it while you can. Not sure how restrictive downloading will be after I stop paying, but it wont allow much.

Bobolini -> RE: Closing my site - Part 2 (11/25/2008 7:59:36 PM)

THanks Gary, I've already downloaded many of your stadiums and Unipacks. I like the small stadiums as I may create a fictious semi-pro league and that's what these stadiums remind of.

Brockleigh -> RE: Closing my site - Part 2 (12/11/2008 8:00:23 PM)

Is this absolutely completely set in stone?

'Cause this will really suck. I was looking forward to heading to all the old sites and recollecting all the uniforms and stadiums I'm going to lose when either I do my system restore or get my new PC.

There were a bunch of uniforms I hadn't used yet and some stadiums I was still sorting through for the 5 leagues I had running on MaxFB

As I've stated before I'm dying without my Maximum Football, and I'm grousing about having to play Madden 08 and NCAA 08 on my PS3 in the interim. Once I get my new PC, I'll be immersing myself once again in MaxFB goodness, bugs and all.

So, gentlemen, I implore you not to get rid of your files, as I intend to contact you once I have a working home PC, especially if your sites are defunct.

Mykal -> RE: Closing my site - Part 2 (12/11/2008 8:36:16 PM)

All 3 of changed our minds Brockleigh
were all staying up and running [:D]

garysorrell -> RE: Closing my site - Part 2 (12/12/2008 3:12:54 AM)

My participation on this site has dropped a bit, as has my creating things......but im still around and so is my site.

My wife told me to just keep my site up, it's only like 6 bucks a month.

redwolf1 -> RE: Closing my site - Part 2 (12/12/2008 5:13:34 AM)

Yes, as mentioned by Mykal, mine is still hanging around as well...some additions for another title may start appearing as well...or maybe not (???)...

Brockleigh -> RE: Closing my site - Part 2 (12/15/2008 5:46:56 PM)

Sure, so you have me all worried and freaking out, just to say: "Just kidding"

Meh.

I'm joking. Thanks guys, this is very welcome news.

Mykal -> RE: Closing my site - Part 2 (12/15/2008 6:23:07 PM)

Hahahahahahaha
I can picture you sat their sweating LOL

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI