Change of Heart (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> 3rd Party Developers Area

Mykal -> Change of Heart (11/26/2008 4:40:47 AM)

I just cant do it...............

3 of the biggest modders all pulling back at the same time leaves too big a hole in this community
I'm going to leave all my stuff up as is, If I decide to release my mods for other titles, then I'll work around the MFB stuff

But requests are off, I just dont get the time anymore
although I will still make uniforms for real teams as and when I can and maybe the odd fantasy uniform from time to time

in fact just finished the "Edmonton Wildcats" from the CJFL and uploaded it.

Tullius -> RE: Change of Heart (11/26/2008 10:41:44 AM)

Your engagament for the community is really exceptional.

But i would consider to "outsource" some downloads. For my little tools i use a webpage which is free and archaic but does the job. You could link your uniforms (esp. older arts) to such a download page. It will help all parties. You can perhaps save ressources and money and the user can still download uniforms.

quote:

But requests are off, I just dont get the time anymore
although I will still make uniforms for real teams as and when I can and maybe the odd fantasy uniform from time to time

Request work was really generous but should never been seen as self-evident by the community. And your contribution is still really exceptional.

DarcyD -> RE: Change of Heart (11/28/2008 3:50:41 AM)

Whew! I have been a lurker on this forum for quite a while and have downloaded a boatload of your stuff MyKal. All your hard work is quite appreciated by myself and I'm sure many others. Most success stories don't get that way by themselves, it is usually the people around them that make them a success. Sure it's cliche' but......keep up the good work dude! 

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI