scenario editor question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Commander's Edition

scottthecanuck -> scenario editor question (11/26/2008 4:58:16 PM)

Newbie here....I've done some searching through the threads and stickies but can't seem to find an answer. The help feature on editor seems a bit economical with its words shall we say. I am creating a new scenario but am having trouble entering the starting speeds. What should I be entering in the "delta time" dialog box? When I go to play the scenario my units all have start speeds of 0 despite the fact that I entered a number in editor.

Apologies if the answer is somewhere in the threads or stickies.

TonyE -> RE: scenario editor question (11/26/2008 5:06:36 PM)

I only enter speeds in the Course editor. So I click the Course button, then immediately set a Speed (this becomes your starting speed). Continue plotting your course from there.

scottthecanuck -> RE: scenario editor question (11/26/2008 5:13:55 PM)

Thanks TonyE ....that works perfectly!

CV32 -> RE: scenario editor question (11/26/2008 5:40:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: TonyE
I only enter speeds in the Course editor. So I click the Course button, then immediately set a Speed (this becomes your starting speed). Continue plotting your course from there.

This is also the way I do it. Some people say they enter courses and then go back and edit the speeds. Not sure why they would want to do it that way.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI