queston regarding starting pitcher usage (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> The Locker

weenbks -> queston regarding starting pitcher usage (11/29/2008 8:53:56 PM)

hi, i getting back into this game after a long break and I am really enjoying.
I run one team in a league and I let the AI manage the team during the game. And I just watch as GM/Owner. Here's my dilemma - The AI always leaves the starting pitcher in for a long time way after I would have the pitcher pulled. The AI lets the pitch counts get extremely high. I would like the AI to have a quicker hook and I made that change in the GM profile but that doesn't seem to change a thing. How can I correct this. I want the pitcher to managed in a more realistic way short of me managing every game. What am I doing wrong?

KG Erwin -> RE: queston regarding starting pitcher usage (12/5/2008 10:40:55 PM)

I wish I had an answer for you, but I have never let the AI play out my chosen team's games. I manage each and every game. That may be your only alternative. Sorry, man. Perhaps someone else will weigh in and offer some tips.

Wrathchild -> RE: queston regarding starting pitcher usage (12/8/2008 2:01:36 PM)

You could go to each of your starting pitchers and under the Player Usage view have the player checked to have a quicker hook than what your manager is using.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI