How do I adjust camera angle? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge

bogaty -> How do I adjust camera angle? (12/4/2008 10:51:16 PM)

I can't see anything mentioned in the manual and the only reference I've found in these forums is a general message about using the mouse. I'm able to zoom in and out, but not rotate the camera angle. What do I need to do?

Erik Rutins -> RE: How do I adjust camera angle? (12/4/2008 11:46:40 PM)

Use the middle mouse button (scroll wheel) and the right mouse button. Hold those down, move the mouse around.

bogaty -> RE: How do I adjust camera angle? (12/5/2008 12:23:12 AM)

I try that, but it doesn't change the angle, just the level of zoom.

SeanD -> RE: How do I adjust camera angle? (12/5/2008 3:11:56 AM)

I push in the middle scroller mouse button (don't scroll it - push it in) and then move the mouse around and this changes the angle for me.

Have you tried just using the middle scroller?

milkweg -> RE: How do I adjust camera angle? (12/5/2008 3:31:32 AM)

Don't have the game yet because of bad file you sold me but I seem to remember reading that you have to press middle mouse button and right mouse button at the same time to do that. Undocumented feature according to that review that was posted.

bogaty -> RE: How do I adjust camera angle? (12/5/2008 6:24:27 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: SeanD

I push in the middle scroller mouse button (don't scroll it - push it in) and then move the mouse around and this changes the angle for me.

Have you tried just using the middle scroller?

Yes, I have tried just pushing the mousewheel, the mousewheel and the left button, the mousewheel and the right button, the left and right buttons, and nothing works.

dodger bullet -> RE: How do I adjust camera angle? (12/5/2008 10:03:27 AM)

yeah, it don't work either...

the only solution i see is to tweak it in the console.

Can anybody give the proper numbers so I can ZOOM in extremely closed-up, over the shoulder of my mercs?

This will add in to the element. I like seeing my guys closed up with their new digs.

Erik Rutins -> RE: How do I adjust camera angle? (12/5/2008 4:47:41 PM)

Just to be sure we're doing the same things... if I'm on the tactical map and I hold down the right mouse button while moving the mouse around, it rotates my view and allows me to tilt the angle of it as well. If I scroll my middle scroll wheel, it zooms me in and out.

Hard Sarge -> RE: How do I adjust camera angle? (12/5/2008 4:51:37 PM)

that is the way it looks to be working for me

bogaty -> RE: How do I adjust camera angle? (12/5/2008 6:51:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Just to be sure we're doing the same things... if I'm on the tactical map and I hold down the right mouse button while moving the mouse around, it rotates my view and allows me to tilt the angle of it as well. If I scroll my middle scroll wheel, it zooms me in and out.

This is what I am doing, but it doesn't change the angle, just the zoom level.

I am using a Razer diamondback mouse that I've reconfigured for left handed use. Having said that, no button or combination of buttons and wheel allows me to alter the camera angle, just the zoom level.

Erik Rutins -> RE: How do I adjust camera angle? (12/5/2008 7:00:23 PM)

Hm, can you redefine your buttons on that via software? I'm wondering if it's just not sending a signal the game recognizes as a right click and hold.

milkweg -> RE: How do I adjust camera angle? (12/6/2008 3:06:34 AM)

At first we were told it is middle mouse button+right mouse button to rotate the camera in 3D but I see now it is just right mouse button to rotae the camera. That works for me. Of course at first I was trying middle+right buttons until I figured it out myself.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI