increase stats (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge

ssxia -> increase stats (12/8/2008 5:07:09 PM)

How do I increase each of the stat in the game? Leveling up doesn't seem to help.

tbp -> RE: increase stats (12/8/2008 5:29:17 PM)

I think i've seen dex/agi being bumped in-sector. Hmm. Anyway, it's easier to trigger while not in-sector simply by repairing/healing - possibly a lot.
As to str, i guess the only option is to have much patience and throw much stuff around.

SeanD -> RE: increase stats (12/8/2008 11:22:14 PM)

I'm assuming you've already tried the teacher/student roles to increase ratings.

ssxia -> RE: increase stats (12/9/2008 12:54:33 AM)

i have tried the teacher/student roles, but so far I don't my stats changing. Does the teacher increase the students the stats or the skills?

mmalficia -> RE: increase stats (12/9/2008 6:58:52 AM)

well so far myself ive only seen the teacher student rolls affect skills but it could just be my luck ...

out of sector ive gotten dex skill ups on the medics and dex/str on billy bob when he was set to repair ..

in sector ive gotten acc , and base level ups for shooting.

also ive gotten the ding speech some times after takeing a hit but no green stat so not sure what actualy goes up for that ..

and im not sure witch actualy triggered it but ive goten a STR skill up in sector (but i generaly run the main pc around during slow times putting the dying out of thier mysery with the Big Boot of DOOOM ) so that may have been it.

Hard Sarge -> RE: increase stats (12/9/2008 9:12:23 AM)

also ive gotten the ding speech some times after takeing a hit but no green stat so not sure what actualy goes up for that ..

you may of gotten a new level ? , I have seen this more then a few times, when hit, the Merk goes up a level ?

(seems odd to me)

zknight -> RE: increase stats (12/9/2008 5:55:57 PM)

had str go up after throwing a nade

ShadoWarrior -> RE: increase stats (12/9/2008 6:01:28 PM)

I've seen Dex go up after kicking to death a (dying) enemy to hasten its journey to Paradise.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI