Disappearing weapons (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge >> Tech Support

Artmiser -> Disappearing weapons (12/9/2008 4:44:07 PM)

not sure if this helps but you seem to lose them when the enemy drops the weapon when he dies and it falls through the world.

Joram -> RE: Disappearing weapons (12/9/2008 4:52:55 PM)

I kinda thought that was a random feature.  You lose most of the items on these guys.  Whether bug or not, definitely something I'd like to see changed/fixed.

Artmiser -> RE: Disappearing weapons (12/9/2008 5:05:51 PM)

Reason I go with bug is I restarted and 2nd time through I recovered better weapons then the first time.  I may be wrong but I was paying attention allot more the 2nd time and it seemed if you killed someone outright you had a better chance of recoving a rifle then if they were hit and went into the dying animation.

ShadoWarrior -> RE: Disappearing weapons (12/9/2008 5:05:58 PM)

HG just repeats the same weird issue that JA/JA2 had as far as not getting all the items off of corpses. It was done for "game balance" reasons (to keep you from getting too powerful/rich in JA/JA2), but in HG it makes little sense. One of the first things that the JA2 Mod Team did for v1.13 (having access to the JA2 source code) was to add a menu option so that players can choose to have enemies "drop all". I'd like to see HG also have such an option. That way players can choose to play the game how the designers would like you to, or they can choose to play the game however they wish to. More choice is always a good thing.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI