Cant leave after battle (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge >> Tech Support

silverbird -> Cant leave after battle (12/11/2008 7:11:39 AM)

At the airport blockade - got attacked and the majoriity of the attackers fled- battle was ended from fleeing- Now it says that I can't leave the sector yet. Tried saving and leaving came back same thing.

SlickWilhelm -> RE: Cant leave after battle (12/11/2008 2:52:02 PM)

I believe that means that there is still at least one bad guy still remaining on the battlefield somewhere. You can't leave a battle until all the bad guys are dead. 

I had a battle yesterday where it said the battle had ended, but in fact it was not ended. There were two bad guys still on the field, and thus it continued in "combat mode" until I killed those last two guys. Then I got the "battle ended" message again. This time, it truly ended and put me back in "tactical mode", where I could exit to the strategic map.

Scautura -> RE: Cant leave after battle (12/11/2008 3:02:26 PM)

I believe there's a message at the top of the screen that says "Sector Clear" when there are really no more enemies, although it's only there for a short time.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Cant leave after battle (12/11/2008 3:54:28 PM)

Yes, the "Sector Clear" message is the one you want. If it won't let you leave, then there are still some undiscovered enemies out there.

CMD -> RE: Cant leave after battle (12/15/2008 8:35:11 PM)

I had a related problem.  After talking to the tribal chief and not agreeing to help him, my squad wasn't able to leave the sector.  There were no hostiles.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Cant leave after battle (12/19/2008 9:03:38 PM)

If you have a saved game that shows this problem, please e-mail it to me at erikr@matrixgames.com.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI