Testing Designed Plays (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Suggestions / Wishlist

joesbills -> Testing Designed Plays (12/16/2008 5:39:06 AM)

When I design a new offensive play, I would like to see the results it would have against various defences. Also, when I design a new defensive play, I would like to see how successful it would be against various offensive plays. For example, I would call up an offensive play & then have the computer run it internally against every defence I have in my playbook. When the computer has done its job , I would get a read out of the yardage gained against every defence. The same procedure would be used to test a particular defensive play against every offensive play in my playbook. Otherwise, I have to manually run the play against a selected play in practice. To test the play manually with every play takes forever. Can this feature be added to the game?

Marauders -> RE: Testing Designed Plays (12/16/2008 7:51:21 AM)

One can set up a dummy playbook with only a few offensive plays or a few defensive plays to do this.

It cannot be done in the PDS like that though.

I usually run a play against at least four (zone, man, blitz, nickel) types of defenses between tweaks.  It takes more time, but I like to see why and how a play works or not against a defense rather than just an outcome.

Great White -> RE: Testing Designed Plays (1/3/2009 6:01:19 PM)

To bad it cannot be done from the same feature that one creates the plays or to bad it cannot be done like FPS:FBP series allowed.

Do you mean simply by observation or out of The PDS feature there is analysis provided?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI