CTD and a bug? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge >> Tech Support

Reinforce -> CTD and a bug? (12/19/2008 11:21:50 PM)

My First CTD. Was at the dan hit enter to end my turn and poof. No error or anything but it did make a fatal file in the logs folder. Who do I E-mail that to? And would it be possible to have a sticky with the E-mail for future people.

Oh and has anyone else seen Phantom Tangos? Like your mercs can hear them and you see alittle blue see threw person. But when you look around the area there's no one there. But randomly you'll get alittle circle with a ? in it. Tango really wasn't there but I ended up wasteing a good frag to make sure.

Much Love,
Reinforce

ferguson01 -> RE: CTD and a bug? (12/20/2008 5:19:41 PM)

I'm afraid I have a crash in the Dam as well.
It looks like it is a buggy enemy. He is in the NW corner of the map. Once I view him the game crashes.
For instance, I can either walk toward the NW corner of the map and crash or I can stand a bit further away and put on a sniper rifle and crash.
Unfortunately, I can't exit the map until I kill him. Is there a cheat to kill all on a map so I can wipe him out an move onwards?

How do I send a .dmp or a savegame?[&:]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI