multiplay issues (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Crown Of Glory Support

Harbinger -> multiplay issues (12/20/2008 2:37:46 AM)

followed the above sticky instructions for TCP/IP play and nothing happens.....firewalls set to allow....no router issues......

any suggestions?

Fallshcirmjaeger -> RE: multiplay issues (12/20/2008 8:23:38 PM)

Yup. Trying to play a tcp/ip game with Harbinger but cant seem to connect. Firewalls set to allow or even turned off yields no connections. Dont know about routers - mine didnt come with any documentation.

Probably something really simple like adding ":5120" to the IP or something?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

~  

Harbinger -> RE: multiplay issues (12/23/2008 2:08:36 AM)

Yo.....been some time now.....has support of the current available version of CoG been abandoned in favor of beta discussion about EE? Just curious.

Here's the deal....fire up the game, hit remote game, choose tcp/ip, enter my IP and provide it for the crowd....I choose "host game"....then i sit and wait while other players can't connect...in fact, no activity from their game whatsoever.....

My firewall is set to allow CoG.....have even disabled it, no effect. Router is cable standard, no docs....and have been able to multiplay several other games.

Advised all other players to allow CoG or disable firewall, no effect. Multiplayed with all of them before.

Soo......whatsa deal? Anyone at all?

ericbabe -> RE: multiplay issues (12/24/2008 1:02:33 AM)

Are you able to ping the other players' IP addresses?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI