Good News For Onliners (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Opponents Wanted

sebagonzalez -> Good News For Onliners (4/29/2002 1:11:51 AM)

COMBAT NET 4.01 WORKS EXCELLENT NOW!!!

ITīS NOT LIKE WHEN IN V. 3.01 THAT IT WORKED SOMETIMES, NOW WITH VER 4.01 IT ALWAYS WORK. SEEMS NOT MANY PEOPLE KNOWS THAT NOW IT WORKS SINCE THE PROGRAM HAS BEEN DOWNLOADED JUST A FEW TIMES (THERE IS A DOWNLOAD COUNTER IN THE SITE). SO, MY FELLOW ONLINE COMRADES, DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM AS SOON AS U CAN SO IN THE NEAR FUTURE WE CAN GATHER ALL TOGHETHER THERE AND FIGHT LIKE MAD HEHEHEHE.

IF U SEE THERE IS NO ONE THERE, JUST STAY SOME TIME WHILE BROWSING THE WEB SO IF ANOTHER PERSON COMES AND AT LEAST IS SAWS ONE PERSON THERE...THAT CAN BE A GOOD DOSIS OF ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THAT PERSON TO COME AGAIN. HOPE THIS PLACE CAN BECOME SOON A MEETING POINT FOR ALL OF US...THE DESKTOP ONLINE GENERALS.

SEE YA SOON THERE COMRADES.

DOWNLOAD THE NEW COMBAT NET AT [url]WWW.MILITARYGAMERONLINE.COM[/url]

Capt Chris -> (4/30/2002 5:33:36 AM)

Where??? It says the Combat Net section is "under construction".

sebagonzalez -> sorry for not being specific enough (4/30/2002 8:48:47 AM)

Seems that with the exitement i forgot to mention the fact that indeed, the site is under construction..but the vital piece (The software) is available in the downloads section. U just have to download CombatNet 4.01, install and enjoy (as soon as more players us the software).

Here is a direct link to the Download page of the software:

http://www.militarygameronline.com/insidemgo/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=73

ONLY 28 Downloads!!!!!....hope this number rise shortly as the weekend is coming hehehehe.

See ya Comrades!

Capt Chris -> (4/30/2002 10:58:39 PM)

Thanks. I will be downloading and installing it as soon as I get home from work. :)

Capt Chris -> (5/7/2002 11:37:18 PM)

Still haven't got the d/l to work.

This is also a bump for Marty.

Capt Chris -> (5/7/2002 11:38:52 PM)

I spoke to soon. It looks like it is working now.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI