Harpoon (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

archman78 -> Harpoon (12/26/2008 12:47:54 PM)

utilisaeur version of the harpoon 1 with all extensions has the EC,
I'm very disappointed the contents of the update 8.44 is indeed the establishment of the library is not complete version of the EC + 024 +044.
windows are low bmp def Neutral ..
There is more animation and only the very poor is maintained.
Ship too are not displayed in bookstores .. .. no troops no ground operation to rescue .. .. elements justifying the integration of harpoon in its EC.
I think now pass a version
NavyFleet or the full version of the Harpoon HQE running it better.
- 1 videos are always indispensable
- 2 at the time of Google Earth or are the cards ..
congratulations on the aspect of the EC under vista
very clean in Upper def even if the game is
tros graphically poor
or navy

archman78 -> RE: Harpoon (12/26/2008 12:49:12 PM)

CE

sterckxe -> RE: Harpoon (12/26/2008 12:53:38 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: archman78

utilisaeur version of the harpoon 1 with all extensions has the EC,
I'm very disappointed the contents of the update 8.44 is indeed the establishment of the library is not complete version of the EC + 024 +044.
windows are low bmp def Neutral ..
There is more animation and only the very poor is maintained.
Ship too are not displayed in bookstores .. .. no troops no ground operation to rescue .. .. elements justifying the integration of harpoon in its EC.
I think now pass a version
NavyFleet or the full version of the Harpoon HQE running it better.
- 1 videos are always indispensable
- 2 at the time of Google Earth or are the cards ..
congratulations on the aspect of the EC under vista
very clean in Upper def even if the game is
tros graphically poor
or navy

Translation anyone ?

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

TonyE -> RE: Harpoon (12/26/2008 2:37:35 PM)

I think it means he thinks the game is solid but a marketing nightmare since it doesn't have flashy video and sound.  Oh, and it doesn't have search and rescue so is terrible.  That's my rough translation [&:]

TonyE -> RE: Harpoon (12/26/2008 4:27:07 PM)

I should probably add since I should probably be an advocate for the game that...

The land units are tremendously useful even without SAR in that you can have a decent little land battle.  However, the armored and convoy units are much more valuable as a target for air strikes in situations such as, can you stop the armored column before it reaches your airfield? 

The land units are priceless in the air defense role providing difficult to detect air defenses, not only that, but air defenses that may move around during the course of a scenario.

I'm not sure what to say about the lack of videos and frilly stuff.  It doesn't add anything for me and it would subtract tremendously from pushing the mechanics of the game.  That said, we are slowly working on a number of beautification projects <g>.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI