help about tutorial .... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815

Yomi -> help about tutorial .... (12/26/2008 10:27:01 PM)

hi and marry xmas,
I bought this fantastic game one week ago.
I'm playing with tutorial guide in pdf, ok until page 17 :
DIPLOMATIC PHASE , at the end of 4.1 chapter there's "....it would be helpful to have spain, turkey and russian as alley. For each country, click on one of their land areas then select the "Attempt Alliance" button from the middle of the button menu in the lower left of the screen..."
I ask you where's this button ?
When I click on land areas it don't happen !!!
as regard Diplomatic relations I see only button in the top button bar that look a handshake.
Tutorial says "...Sweden is also a convenient area to launch assaults against russia...etc..click on one of the land areas in sweden and select yhe "Attempt to manipulate minor nation" button from the button menu in the bottom left..."
I ask you where's this button ?
thanks you for answer....

stone_ -> RE: help about tutorial .... (12/27/2008 12:20:03 PM)

Select the "hand shack" radio buttons at the left top of the screen..... Diplomatic reactions. (V1.05)

Mardonius -> RE: help about tutorial .... (12/27/2008 10:41:58 PM)

Hi Yomi:

The attempt alliance button which was visible in the diplomatic phase only was, I believe, replaced with a box to check in the diplomatic reactions tab in EiANW version 1.04.07.

The attempt to manipulate minor should be still visible in the diplomatic actions phase.

I hope this was of some use.

best
Mardonius

Marshall Ellis -> RE: help about tutorial .... (12/30/2008 4:50:50 PM)

Mardonius is correct. This was an enhancement that I believe we added in 1.04 since all could be acomplished (Request or Accept) from the same screen.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI