RE: Digital River (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Lützow -> RE: Digital River (1/15/2009 10:01:33 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lützow
Are there any results from tracking as yet ?

Yes, sorry. The second copy was in fact shipped to your old address (DR's mistake). A third copy went out next week to the correct new address (where the first one went too). It's being tracked, let me know when it arrives please. It should be there this week.

It actually arrived. Invoice was from 01/09/2009.

Thank you for your efforts, Erik.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Digital River (1/15/2009 1:27:45 PM)

About time, thanks - glad you've finally got it.

Mobeer -> RE: Digital River (1/29/2009 8:02:44 PM)

It's a minor irritation, but why do Digital River include customer support details on the invoice included with the disks, then when contacted say that they cannot offer customer support and please contact Matrix Games?

Eastern -> RE: Digital River (1/29/2009 8:14:18 PM)

Because Digital River, without the support of Erik Rutins from Matrix, is worth nothing

Eastern -> RE: Digital River (2/14/2009 4:47:04 PM)

Yeah , Erik , you are not alone as company with Digital River troubles, I ordered 2 games from Strategy First , they are -or should be- delivered by Digital !! They send me the shipping date of 16 januari, we are now almost a month further, still no games !! After two complaints to Strategy, Digital send me the answer , they estimate a European postal delivery time about 4 till 6 weeks !!!!!!!! What kind of nonsens is this !! And with Strategy First there is no Erik Rutins to put things on track. [&o]

Marc von Martial -> RE: Digital River (2/17/2009 4:51:01 PM)

Even Microsoft has issues with them [;)]

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI