No ANZAC + production level for jap ? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Bernard -> No ANZAC + production level for jap ? (5/2/2002 5:08:03 AM)

Hi,
just played the game on allied side against IA, no real dramatic against older version. Played jap side and got surprised.
1. no Anzac units after 2d turn : all bases change to SW pacific under Mac Arthur. Wich means they can be loaded and sent everywhere ? ABDA also dissolved in 2 - 3 turns.
2. much less troops in China. However still possible to take China in +/- 6-8 months. What is Burma doing so soon in Kunming (early 1942). Checked of course on US side, China trrops were listed as burma, you could assign a US leader ... Are these supposed to be the 3 weak corps China left under Stilwell's command ?
3. how the hell can you get more than 2000+ production points for the japs ? I took all Malaya, all Indonesia, Celebs, Philippinas, a foothold in Australia (3 cities), sent ships in every resource-oil base and concentrated the rest in Nagoya + Tokyo. Not a single ship shows up used in Convoys, and I have a desperatley low prod level .... which blocks me from victory since I can slaugher as many allied units as I want, total falls short of 2 time the US points.
Can anyone help me on this ?
best regards.

mogami -> Pac War (5/2/2002 5:34:55 AM)

Hi, your playing Pac War? This is forum for War in the Pacific a game under development by the same designer but not released yet. If you look you will see a forum for Pac War Matrix Project where all your questions can be answered but i will give a few fast ones.

Industry you need to have 10k oil in reserve or points are halved. To do this don't train aircraft outside of Japan. Keep all large fleet units in port Japan unless they are required for operations. Don't send lots of supplies to bases where they are not needed. I don't know why your convoy routine is not working, you have sent airgroups to the bases right (routine convoys will not operate to areas without air control. ) You don't need to send MCS I keep everything in Nagoya and have no problem. It usally takes till May 43 to amass enough VP to win. (versus AI) what version are you playing? (latest release 2.3)

Bernard -> no Anzac etc (5/3/2002 4:50:48 AM)

wrong forum, I guess I was tired.
moved the topic to Pacific War.
By the way, what game is War in The Pacific ?

Bernard -> Re: Pac War (5/3/2002 5:05:31 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mogami
[B]Hi, your playing Pac War?

[COLOR=orangered]yes.[/COLOR]

This is forum for War in the Pacific a game under development by the same designer but not released yet. If you look you will see a forum for Pac War Matrix Project where all your questions can be answered but i will give a few fast ones.

Industry you need to have 10k oil in reserve or points are halved. To do this don't train aircraft outside of Japan.
[COLOR=orangered]
I don't.
[/COLOR]
Keep all large fleet units in port Japan unless they are required for operations.
[COLOR=orangered]
All abroad bombing here and there.
[/COLOR]
Don't send lots of supplies to bases where they are not needed.
[COLOR=orangered]
Only to be above 1000 sup + fuel to boost eng work and upgrade base. used to work with allied eng.
[/COLOR]
I don't know why your convoy routine is not working, you have sent airgroups to the bases right
[COLOR=orangered]
Yes.
[/COLOR]
(routine convoys will not operate to areas without air control. ) You don't need to send MCS I keep everything in Nagoya and have no problem.
[COLOR=orangered]
Yup. What about loading oil onto TK and sending them back ? never tried, actually. Will be back if it works.
.[/COLOR]
It usally takes till May 43 to amass enough VP to win. (versus AI) what version are you playing? (latest release 2.3)
[COLOR=orangered]
Yes, the one I downloaded from here. I used to play 10 years on older version and scrapped the disk stupidly ... Christ, I had even paid for the game and had the original disks ...
[/B][/QUOTE][/COLOR]

thanks a lot for your reply. I moved the topic to the PACWAR forum.

Mike Wood -> Re: no Anzac etc (5/3/2002 10:42:05 AM)

Hello...

War in the Pacific: Struggle Against Japan is a new game by Gary Grigsby, the author of PacWar. It is a vastly improved PacWar, done for Windows.

Have Fun...

Michael Wood

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bernard
[B]wrong forum, I guess I was tired.
moved the topic to Pacific War.
By the way, what game is War in The Pacific ? [/B][/QUOTE]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI