Order Now!!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific

Kadste -> Order Now!!!! (5/2/2002 6:52:23 AM)

Just went to the store on the matrix website and ordered UV.

Cost of the game: 44.95 USD

Cost of Shipping via UPS ground: 7.95 USD

Playing UV for the next ten years: priceless.

Plus you get a special gift when you checkout.

Got my confirmation number as well??

YAHOO!!!

Next question.

Are you shipping yet?
Are you shipping yet?
Are you shipping yet?
Are you shipping yet?
Are you shipping yet?
Are you shipping yet?
Are you shipping yet?

Stop reading this and go order.

Bart_Breedyk -> (5/2/2002 7:02:13 AM)

Darn! Someone beat me to it, oh well, at least it's a fellow Ottawan :p

B

1089 -> Re: Order Now!!!! (5/2/2002 8:16:58 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kadste

Plus you get a special gift when you checkout.

Stop reading this and go order. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'd read the fine print on that "special" gift, if I were you. If you don't cancel during the first three months, it will cost you $72/yr, billed "for your convenience" to the chargecard you used to buy the game...

kp
:(

jshaniii -> Order Now (5/2/2002 8:25:01 AM)

Get them before they go out of stock again:)

Mojo -> Re: Re: Order Now!!!! (5/2/2002 8:28:21 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 1089
[B]

I'd read the fine print on that "special" gift, if I were you. If you don't cancel during the first three months, it will cost you $72/yr, billed "for your convenience" to the chargecard you used to buy the game...

kp
:( [/B][/QUOTE]

You and I read the fine print huh?

Rob Roberson -> Just ordered 2 (5/2/2002 8:41:59 AM)

One for me and one for a buddy who lives across the country.

Zenra -> Ordered mine (5/2/2002 9:20:22 AM)

Can't wait - does anybody know if they're really shipping now?

Mojo -> Re: Ordered mine (5/2/2002 9:25:37 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mitchell
[B]Can't wait - does anybody know if they're really shipping now? [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't know but I doubt it. Probably not for another week or so at the earliest. David said they wouldn't start taking preorders until he got a "solid available date". So it must be in the mail or close to it:D

cpt_Venomous -> allright finaly! (5/2/2002 9:28:45 AM)

after all these years of waiting and hours of fun behind PacWar, PTO and PTO2 (anyone played these?)
Just ordered my copy :)

stretch -> (5/2/2002 9:45:58 AM)

OK so is this logon different from the one used to log in to the forums? It doesn't recognize me...

Rob Roberson -> yes (5/2/2002 9:57:21 AM)

yep you have to create a new one in the shopping cart..

Reiryc -> (5/2/2002 10:18:10 AM)

Well mine has been ordered...

Just hope this means they are ready to ship =)

Reiryc

David Heath -> (5/2/2002 10:32:26 AM)

Let me make this clear after reading a few posts here. These are preorders and the Uncommon Valor is not schedule to ship before May15, 2002. The Game is NOT shipping as of yet.

David

LeibstandartePzD -> (5/2/2002 11:06:52 AM)

Just got myself a copy. Whenever it ships I'm ready.

Supervisor -> (5/2/2002 12:07:17 PM)

I don't know whether anyone else has had any browser problems with the new e-commerce site, but I thought I'd mention my problems. I have tried in both Opera 6.01 and Mozilla 0.9.9 (my usual browsers) and neither worked. I was finally able to get it to work in IE5.5.

When I click on the "My Order Status" link on the Matrix homepage (the first time) I got redirected no problem, but when I then clicked on "World War II" category, I got the source for this page: http://www.matrixgames.com/cgi-bin/estore/category.cgi?category=0 loaded on the screen. Now, when I go back and try again, I get the above listed source when I click on "My Order Status". I cleared the cache, and it didn't help.

Now then I tried Mozilla 0.9.9+, it loaded fine up until the time that I clicked on "World War II" category when it then attempted to save the category.cgi to disk (same link as above). Now, if I try it again, it attempts to save the category.cgi to disk when I click on the link "My Order Status". Again, I tried clearing the cache, and it didn't help.

It did work with IE 5.5 that came with Win2000, so I was able to pre-order the game.

No big problem, just annoying. Thought you could use the info. Me and Windows gets along like a cat in the dog pound, so maybe it is only me and my setup. I am running Win2000 Professional (SP2).

FYI

ccoul -> Ahhhhhhh (5/2/2002 12:39:42 PM)

I ordered mine!

Finally, Almost there. Only 2 more steps to go. Shipping and playing. :cool:

Chris

vils -> Grrrr (5/2/2002 2:10:07 PM)

Without a credit card, i will not be able to purchase this???

Griffin -> Two more weeks to go (5/2/2002 2:20:53 PM)

NP! Just two more weeks to go. Frankly, I am just aware about this game (shame on me!) and after waiting for CM:BO, 2 weeks is nothing. :D

BTW, any more AARs to thrill our thrist?

Take care!

Ron Saueracker -> Got mine (5/2/2002 3:23:06 PM)

Woohoo!!! 3 Orders to Ottawa. Too bad we all pay UPS the same frikken amount.

LargeSlowTarget -> (5/2/2002 3:35:46 PM)

Since this is a WWII game I think shipping should follow the lines of the WWII grand strategy, i.e. GERMANY FIRST! :)

LST

Rex Bellator -> (5/2/2002 4:28:09 PM)

The traditional way for the Germany First strategy to work is via England. So please make sure you go via Duchet Computers and leave a few behind :)

AlvinS -> (5/2/2002 7:09:52 PM)

[QUOTE]I'd read the fine print on that "special" gift, if I were you. If you don't cancel during the first three months,[/QUOTE]

Is this automatic or can I opt out of the "special" gift? I don't want to purchase the game and then forget that I have to cancel something, or else get charged $72 a year automatically for something I do not want.

I'm ready to order, but I would like to know how this works. :)

elmo3 -> (5/2/2002 7:56:42 PM)

Is the $44.95 Martrix price a discounted preorder price? C&B has the price at $49.95 although their shipping is cheaper. Thanks.

Mojo -> (5/2/2002 7:57:59 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by AlvinS
[B]

Is this automatic or can I opt out of the "special" gift? I don't want to purchase the game and then forget that I have to cancel something, or else get charged $72 a year automatically for something I do not want.

I'm ready to order, but I would like to know how this works. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Just don't click the "Yes I Accept" button and you'll be ok. You can even take the offer as long as you remember to contact the company making the offer and cancel your subscription before the grace period is up. I think you have a couple of months before they start charging you.

Heck maybe the hotel discount deal makes sense to you if you travel a lot.

I just thought it was a sneaky way to capitalise on my excitement about ordering the game and my greed. Hey it's $10 after all.

AlvinS -> (5/2/2002 8:10:48 PM)

The hotel discounts are a good idea, but I don't travel enough to make it worth while. I just don't want to forget and get charged $72 for something other than a great Matrix game.

Thanks for the Info. I'm off to order.:cool:

stretch -> (5/2/2002 9:41:07 PM)

The store is down for me.. I cant get to it. Anyone else seeing this?

All I wanna do is order... waaaaaaaaaaaaa!

brisd -> shipping address problems (5/2/2002 10:06:07 PM)

Last night I discovered that UV was preordering at a discount and the bargin hunter in me couldn't resist so I attempted to order. I created a new account, including a shipping address for my workplace. When I go to checkout, the Shipping address has Matrix Games listed instead of my company's name. While I would love to work for Matrix Games :D , I did not order because the shipping address seemed to be buggy. I sent an email off to sales and hope this can be resolved in the coming days as I want to play too in the Coral Sea :cool:

Thanks!

U2 -> Darn it (5/2/2002 10:56:43 PM)

You are right. It wont open for me either.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by stretch
[B]The store is down for me.. I cant get to it. Anyone else seeing this?

All I wanna do is order... waaaaaaaaaaaaa! [/B][/QUOTE]

daniel123 -> (5/2/2002 11:12:03 PM)

I have my order in !!!!!!!! Now we are waiting only for days to go by instead of months. YES YES YES YES

U2 -> Crazy? (5/2/2002 11:28:23 PM)

Hi Guys

First of all you can acess the store by clicking on MY ORDER STATUS otherwise it is impossible at this time. Due to UV fans?

Secondly I just made my second pre-order for UV right here at Matrix ( the other at C&B ages ago). I might as well give one to my brother and support wargaming and Matrix Games at the same time. It will only take 2 days with UPS to Sweden!!!!!!!!:)

My co-workers and the kids I take care of thought I was really strange today because I smailed all day long:D

I hope to game against you guys over the summer.

Sayonara
Daniel

Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI