Palace Room Bug (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge >> Tech Support

SlickWilhelm -> Palace Room Bug (1/11/2009 12:35:26 AM)

Today during my palace battle, I sent my alter ego Slick into one of the rooms in the palace to check it out. The problem is, he couldn't get back out....as in when I clicked on the floor in the hallway, I could not get the usual AP expense icon. I clicked on almost every pixel in the hallway to get him out, but no dice.

Thus, Slick was trapped in that room for the rest of the battle. Even when the battle ended and the game went back to tactical mode, he was unable to leave the room. I tried saving, reloading, and even exiting the game and restarting it. No dice.

Highly repeatable with the save game. I've already sent Sean the save game file via email.

Bambr -> RE: Palace Room Bug (1/11/2009 4:16:49 PM)

The same problem with me. I sent my mercs to underground bunker and couldn't get back (out of the palace). They keep running on the spot and can't find the way out...

SeanD -> RE: Palace Room Bug (1/12/2009 12:32:06 AM)

Thanks for the email on this Slick. I logged it.

bobrernm1@aol.com -> RE: Palace Room Bug (5/17/2009 1:29:52 AM)

Hi all,
Any resolution on the Palace bug? Just completed the marathon battle for the Palace and no dictator to be found.
Thanks.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI