Lazareth - answer to your question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

JEB Davis -> Lazareth - answer to your question (1/13/2009 5:08:28 AM)

I fixed the link for the Low Carnage thread.

Yes, the settings work great for PBEM, solo, whatever. I'm developing the settings a bit as I play more battles, so the linked-thread is not the latest... my sig is more up to date. It's a work-in-progress for me.

Currently using:

(for 8.403 or Enhanced)
90 Spotting
80 Hitting
100 Rout/Rally
XXX Troop Quality
110 Tank Toughness
140 Infantry Toughness
160 Artillery vs Soft
120 Artillery vs Armor
100 Spec Op Fire Freq

All realism options ON (including C & C ON)
Reduced Ammo ON
Auto Rally OFF
Fast Artillery OFF

Krec -> RE: Lazareth - answer to your question (1/13/2009 5:27:14 AM)

i like yor settings except hitting,  i prefer higher hitting  110-130 ish so when i shoot at softskin stuff it dies on the 1st or 2nd shot and doesnt run wild on the battlefield also will put the fear of god into you when you hear that big gun fire from 20 plus hexes.[sm=fighting0083.gif]

JEB Davis -> RE: Lazareth - answer to your question (1/13/2009 11:55:28 PM)

Thanks for the comments, krec.  Good to hear you like 'em.

The 80 Hitting is one of my latest test settings... used to use 100 all the time until recently.  The verdict is still out on this one in my opinion.

Lazareth -> RE: Lazareth - answer to your question (1/14/2009 1:10:27 AM)

oh cool!  Wasn't expecting such a cool response.  Wow! Is as much as I can say, as well as Thank you very much!  I'll definitely mull over this and give the settings a good run through as I play more and more.  I am, at the moment, settling to a few 'adult-beverages' with my wife for the evening.  Yeah, we're getting drunk.  heheee.... I'm heading offshore for work, tomorrow.  So this'll be my last post for the evening.

Thanks again JEB, glad I checked the boards before I got three sheets into the wind!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI