Back (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW

Wild Bill -> Back (5/3/2002 3:20:33 AM)

The viral epidemic knocked me for a loop, gentlemen! I hope you all weather this intense insidious storm.

I just wanted you to know that I am back after 8 days of solitude while I got all my mess put back together.

A Warning! Be careful of downloads. Be sure you have a good anti-virus program!

The virus ate mine. I have a much better one now.

Good to be back with you all!

Wild Bill

AbsntMndedProf -> (5/4/2002 11:53:05 AM)

Welcome back WB!

Eric Maietta

Big T -> Re: Back (5/7/2002 12:46:54 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wild Bill
[B]The viral epidemic knocked me for a loop, gentlemen! I hope you all weather this intense insidious storm.

I just wanted you to know that I am back after 8 days of solitude while I got all my mess put back together.

A Warning! Be careful of downloads. Be sure you have a good anti-virus program!

The virus ate mine. I have a much better one now.

Good to be back with you all!

Wild Bill [/B][/QUOTE]
Glad to have you back, WB! Did you ever find out the source of the virus?? :confused: I remember that you had mentioned something about the dat file that I had uploaded in regards to the 17lbs in that one battle. But i'm am 99.9% sure the I do not/didn't have a virus. Although I did check and double check when you mentioned it.

Again, I apologize for any inconvience. :confused:

Wild Bill -> (5/7/2002 2:55:06 AM)

Nah! It started about the time I downloaded the file and tried to change it, but I really don't think it was the source of the problem. So you have my apologies ;)

At any rate, being cautious at this point is a wise word for all. The viruses are upon us!

Wild Bill

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI