People's Tactics (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Kuokkanen -> People's Tactics (1/27/2009 7:33:36 PM)

This game was mentioned in other thread, which effectively led to thread hijack. So I shall devote this thread for discussion about People's Tactics. And becouse game's own forum seems to be dead. Anyways I have some issues with game's supply details and I hope someone could sort it out for me. This is what I typed to PT forum:

quote:

When playing second scenario of the single player campaign, I found that I had several formations which gained readiness very little between turns, some none at all. All those units were near only SHQ, within 100% radius of supply, and inside the area where scenario was started. I changed production in many towns for extra supply, but it didn't seem to have much effect. At that point I had already liberated Kaiser and was preparing assault on Free France. One unit not gaining readiness was one of the newly created units far from Free French border and any enemy units.

What could be reasons for this? What are indicators for inadequate supply production? Where are indicators for produced supply and required supply?

Barthheart -> RE: People's Tactics (1/27/2009 7:50:16 PM)

You might not get much feedback on this because most people have moved on to the new version : Advanced Tactics World War II. Sold right here by Matrix.[;)]

Widell -> RE: People's Tactics (1/27/2009 8:26:16 PM)

And I think none of the AT people would mind discussing PT either, so I guess you can take the discussion to the AT forum?!

Kuokkanen -> RE: People's Tactics (2/14/2009 8:12:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Widell

And I think none of the AT people would mind discussing PT either, so I guess you can take the discussion to the AT forum?!

Made post there 2 weeks ago, and no replies yet :(

sabre1 -> RE: People's Tactics (2/15/2009 4:59:40 AM)

Hey Matti,

I'm playing Sins of a Solar Empire right now. [;)]

I never did get into PT. Good luck on your question, and no I'm not being sarcastic.

Grell -> RE: People's Tactics (2/15/2009 5:06:20 AM)

I've heard of this game Peoples Tactics but I never played it.

Regards,

Grell

Zakhal -> RE: People's Tactics (2/15/2009 5:14:53 AM)

Advanced tactics is one of the best wargames I have bought from matrix. It has lots of good campaigns and mods you want to see and the AI can put up a challenge. I have spent many hours with just the singleplayer part of the game.

Widell -> RE: People's Tactics (2/15/2009 11:49:38 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Matti Kuokkanen
Made post there 2 weeks ago, and no replies yet :(

I think it's like Bartheart says, most people have made the move to AT.

ilovestrategy -> RE: People's Tactics (2/16/2009 3:52:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sabre1

Hey Matti,

I'm playing Sins of a Solar Empire right now. [;)]

I never did get into PT. Good luck on your question, and no I'm not being sarcastic.

Wow Sabre, those pirates give me a hard time! [X(] I like Sins of a Solar Empire but man, I have to watch the clock to make sure time doesn't fly by! [:D]

sabre1 -> RE: People's Tactics (2/16/2009 8:08:01 PM)

Ilovestrategy,

I emailed you, so we don't hijack Matti's topic. [8D]

madgamer2 -> RE: People's Tactics (2/16/2009 11:54:41 PM)

that should be telling you something about interest in that version.

Madgamer

ilovestrategy -> RE: People's Tactics (2/17/2009 3:46:03 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sabre1

Ilovestrategy,

I emailed you, so we don't hijack Matti's topic. [8D]

Good point! Matti, my apologies, I meant no disrespect.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI