Fear - FEAR I TELLS YA (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Opponents wanted

wobbly -> Fear - FEAR I TELLS YA (1/29/2009 10:16:00 PM)

So, with help from the forum I have WitP back. I've read a few AARs and now I have a rash, or maybe that's the fever...

Soooo anyone want a game??

I'll lay some pretty restrictive ground rules due to circumstances:

I do not yet have a house after moving to the South Island (of New Zealand - that place John III takes delight in capturing).
This means I have an APPALLING internet connection. Try dial up that crashes all the time when you've been used to cable - shudder (still I've managed to brush up on my four letter vocabulary - there is always a silver lining).
I only have my work PC (real one in storage). Unfortunately I don't have any of the mods - just vanilla WitP and since I may as well be using pigeon Internet - one bird to one byte - the thought of downloading it here scares me.
So, while I wont rule out a mod, it will take all sorts of pain to get it right (I'll need to borrow someone's connection and make sure I have all the right files - this can be done though).
Of course, once I find a house this should all change. That might occur this year (oh pleeeease)

I've been away from the game for a while after my wife decided I was married to WitP rather than her. However, I am now playing home daddy and I cannot stand daytime TV, so she has compromised and allowed me to play again.

I'd say I am a moderately capable player with a years worth of rust build up.

Has that scared everyone off?

tanksone -> RE: Fear - FEAR I TELLS YA (1/29/2009 10:45:39 PM)

Hi, last I saw you were a AFB. If you've gone to the dark side then I'll be your punching bag. I'm game for most house rules...shoot me a pm if interested.

Have an nice day

2ndACR -> RE: Fear - FEAR I TELLS YA (1/29/2009 11:25:41 PM)

If you want Wobbly I can do a IJN using Nikmod.......nothing you really have to do except enter your orders.......also cuts down on your upload and downloads........Only you recieving the turn will be rough, but I can break them into single emails to make it work better.

All the stuff is on my end. But I can also shoot you the mod files if you want.........runs about 1.5 mbs.

aprezto -> RE: Fear - FEAR I TELLS YA (1/30/2009 4:11:57 AM)

Thanks guys - a game with Tanksone and 2ndACR. One of which as the Japs!! What is a prior AFB to do. No more game offers thanks.

Note the name change for my account. Decided on some house cleaning, like updating my email address... So I didn't quite QA the address as closely as I should have, and of course Matrix want a confirmation of its existence.... goodby wobbly [&:]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI