New Canada Dealer Now Available (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific

David Heath -> New Canada Dealer Now Available (5/7/2002 5:12:40 AM)

For all of our Canadian customers that were having problems we have added a Canada dealer. He has all of our titles and is also taken orders for Uncommon Valor.

Military Hobbies (canada)
62 Peter Street
Makham, Ontario
Canada L3P 2A6
888-423-5555 - Toll-Free from all locations in Canada and the US
905-472-5835 - International
905-472-5835 - Fax
Store Hours - Monday - Friday - 11:00 am to 9:00 pm
Saturday - 10:00 am to 6:00 pm / Sunday - 12:00 Noon to 5:00 pm

Von Rom -> (5/7/2002 6:32:09 AM)

Hi David:

So, I'm assuming that everything will be priced in Canadian dollars, and no cross border duty?

Woohoo. . . :)

McDuck -> (5/7/2002 7:20:56 AM)

Hello Matrix , That's great you have a Cdn online dealer now . I was just talking to Dave Scheel about UV a week ago Monday and how great it's going to be ! I've already pre-ordered UV from Matrix , but is there as easy way for Cdn residents have the processing of their order switched to Military Hobbies ? Or would it involve cancelling the existing order and re-ordering with Dave ? Thank you ... Regards ... Hugh

David Heath -> (5/7/2002 8:56:11 AM)

Woohoo is right... We are thrilled to find Dave and Military HobbieE. That is 100% correct all items from Dave will be in Canadian dollars. I would assume their would be no corss border duty but Dave is better person to ask.

If someone wants to cancel their order so they can order from Dave please do so ASAP. Because once the games hit the warehouse ( and we could be early ) its to late.

David

Marc von Martial -> (5/7/2002 3:45:37 PM)

Von Rom , you´re so exited the right arm begins to twitch again, hehe ;)

Mein Füh.. , erhhhmmm, Mr. president I can order .... again

itsjustme0770 -> (5/8/2002 1:05:24 AM)

So you are saying you are going to be early?!?!?!?!

:eek:

Von Rom -> (5/8/2002 7:21:01 AM)

Marc: lol :)

I must vak again. . . to get to zee phone. . .

Marc von Martial -> (5/8/2002 3:30:38 PM)

Tell you what Rom. I watched "Dr. Strangelove" with my buddy a few days ago (for the 100 time or so) on a nice 1600x1280 beamer. You wet your pants fomr laughing on the final Strangelove scene with Peter Sellers covering your whole living room wall :D

Kadste -> (5/8/2002 7:55:07 PM)

Military Hobbies now taking preorders at 71.95 CDN.

With taxes the game will cost about the same as ordering direct, but hopefully we will save a couple days in shipping.

I am working the Toronto area for the next couple of weeks, so I will pick it up the minute it arrives this week.

I talked to Dave at Military Hobbies and he mentioned that there is free shipping to Canada for orders over $50.00.

SO GO ORDER!!! (and let matrix know as well)

dgaad -> (5/10/2002 3:29:03 PM)

The minute it arrives this week? Is it even shipping? Its "gone gold"" but that doesn't mean jack, really. Could be another 2-4 weeks before its in stores, especially with a small company like matrix.

Kadste -> (5/10/2002 7:10:29 PM)

Or little birdies might be talking with some great news that not everybody know about. Yes, a little birdie knows a little birdie who knows THE birdie.

This week really should mean within a week from the date I mentioned.

Really keep this quiet because not too many people know about this yet. So order now and get set to play by this time next week.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI