I cannt moved a new Nation! .........Help (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> WW2: Road to Victory

kriegmarine -> I cannt moved a new Nation! .........Help (1/30/2009 8:35:15 PM)

I'm playing a PBEM game as a German, I spent the PP to Spain declares war, and in the german turn i pressed F1 to change AI Spain ta player 1....But when i finish the turn, a message that say to pass the turn to player that move Spain.........ĦĦĦMe!!!
But when i try to move Spain, will not let me...it said that i have already moved.......
Whats happend? what am i doing wrong?

( Sorry for my English, its bad but i hope you understand[8|] )

James Ward -> RE: I cannt moved a new Nation! .........Help (1/30/2009 8:57:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: kriegmarine

I'm playing a PBEM game as a German, I spent the PP to Spain declares war, and in the german turn i pressed F1 to change AI Spain ta player 1....But when i finish the turn, a message that say to pass the turn to player that move Spain.........ĦĦĦMe!!!
But when i try to move Spain, will not let me...it said that i have already moved.......
Whats happend? what am i doing wrong?

( Sorry for my English, its bad but i hope you understand[8|] )

I think neutrals are considered to have moved at the beginning of each turn, before anyone else gets a turn. I know there is a one turn delay for strat moving into a nation that has just joined your side.

cpdeyoung -> RE: I cannt moved a new Nation! .........Help (1/30/2009 9:01:21 PM)

Try and go back into the "autosave" and see if you can get a decent file to pass to your opponent.  Have the other player F1 Spain to you and see if that works.  Good luck!

Chuck

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI