SOUND AGAIN! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

ncpanther -> SOUND AGAIN! (10/15/2000 8:02:00 AM)

ok I have d/led and installed all the upgrades to get me from ver2.3 to 4.3b. Everything looks fine and works as far as i can tell except sound! some guns work some dont. No arty does nor aircraft.marching sometimes others not and even tank movements sometimes go others they dont! This is an awesome game but I cant stand playing it in silence! Help!! any ideas here?? ------------------ NC Airborne Sappers Lead the way!! SAPPERS ATTACK!!!!

Arralen -> (10/15/2000 1:32:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by ncpanther: ok I have d/led and installed all the upgrades to get me from ver2.3 to 4.3b. Everything looks fine and works as far as i can tell except sound! some guns work some dont. No arty does nor aircraft.marching sometimes others not and even tank movements sometimes go others they dont!
.. can happen sometimes that you just "miss" some sounds, but it shouldn't be that frequent. At first, have a look if you installed all patches in the right directory - there shouldn't be any "Steel Panthers World at War" folder in you game folder. Second .. get latest drivers .. Third - have a look at your system resources .. I wonder if sometimes sound is not played because at the moment the sound should start it couldn't be loaded for various reasons. You may also exchange 2. and 3. [img]http://www.matrixgames.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img] Than there's the slim chance that some BIOS settings aren't correct... Give some more details of your machine.. - software versions - hardware - (free) ressources Arralen

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI