is anyone brave enuff to not believe everything they hear? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Opponents wanted

marky -> is anyone brave enuff to not believe everything they hear? (2/1/2009 9:42:48 PM)

Scen 15, need an IJN opponent

no grossly unrealistic stuff, negotiable

khyberbill -> RE: is anyone brave enuff to not believe everything they hear? (2/1/2009 9:53:14 PM)

hear about what?

marky -> RE: is anyone brave enuff to not believe everything they hear? (2/1/2009 9:56:13 PM)

ur already lookin at it :P

khyberbill -> RE: is anyone brave enuff to not believe everything they hear? (2/1/2009 10:40:42 PM)

yes, after i posted the response i then saw some other threads. well, i can say, go packers (i am from milwaukee)

marky -> RE: is anyone brave enuff to not believe everything they hear? (2/1/2009 10:42:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: khyberbill

yes, after i posted the response i then saw some other threads. well, i can say, go packers (i am from milwaukee)

ur 20 miles from me [:'(]

khyberbill -> RE: is anyone brave enuff to not believe everything they hear? (2/1/2009 10:50:49 PM)

i am in ct now. so probably 1000 miles by car

marky -> RE: is anyone brave enuff to not believe everything they hear? (2/1/2009 11:01:33 PM)

[:D]

sprior -> RE: is anyone brave enuff to not believe everything they hear? (2/2/2009 12:21:16 PM)

What house rules did you have in mind?

marky -> RE: is anyone brave enuff to not believe everything they hear? (2/2/2009 1:15:43 PM)

basically =

Sub doctrine off
PDU on
Allied damage on
No 4E below 10000 on naval
50 aircraft per base size level
No surrounding with fragments
25k limit troops on atolls

sprior -> RE: is anyone brave enuff to not believe everything they hear? (2/2/2009 1:18:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: marky

basically =

Sub doctrine off
PDU on
Allied damage on

Variable reinforcements +15?
No upgrading 2E to 4E except for the B18s
Want to do an AAR?

1 turn pre day most days, some more, some less.

JuanG -> RE: is anyone brave enuff to not believe everything they hear? (2/2/2009 1:20:04 PM)

Hey, I saw you were looking for a game;

I'd be interested if your up for a second game if you want one, though I suggest we use the NikMod variant of stock.

Apart from that the HRs you posted in the thread, plus a general agreement of 'no grossly unrealistic stuff', is fine by me.

Drop me a line if thats cool with you.
Juan

marky -> RE: is anyone brave enuff to not believe everything they hear? (2/2/2009 1:26:40 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sprior

quote:

ORIGINAL: marky

basically =

Sub doctrine off
PDU on
Allied damage on

Variable reinforcements +15?
No upgrading 2E to 4E except for the B18s
Want to do an AAR?

1 turn pre day most days, some more, some less.

sounds good to me

marky -> RE: is anyone brave enuff to not believe everything they hear? (2/2/2009 1:28:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JuanG

Hey, I saw you were looking for a game;

I'd be interested if your up for a second game if you want one, though I suggest we use the NikMod variant of stock.

Apart from that the HRs you posted in the thread, plus a general agreement of 'no grossly unrealistic stuff', is fine by me.

Drop me a line if thats cool with you.
Juan

not sure id be up to another grand campaign

would a smaller scenario be ok?

JuanG -> RE: is anyone brave enuff to not believe everything they hear? (2/2/2009 5:47:02 PM)

Im in the midst of playing a Guadalcanal game right now - if your intrested in a smaller scenario, I'd prefer to wait until I'm finished in the current one.

marky -> RE: is anyone brave enuff to not believe everything they hear? (2/2/2009 7:29:50 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JuanG

Im in the midst of playing a Guadalcanal game right now - if your intrested in a smaller scenario, I'd prefer to wait until I'm finished in the current one.

ok, sounds good

sopac is way to slow for like 3 months anyway

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI