FITE events (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III

wmorris -> FITE events (2/8/2009 4:54:25 AM)

I have scrolled myself silly looking for this, and supplicate before the forum.

In the original FITE scenario:

I see in the replacement queue that the Russian's Fortified Regions and some other fortifications are withdrawn on turn 82, but I absolutely cannot find the Event that governs this. Help?

I was under the impression that the Russian Militia units (eg the militia and worker units around Moscow and the DNO's at Leningrad) are withdrawn in 1942 (some I think were converted to regular infantry divisions) but I do not see any of them withdrawn in the reinforcement queue. Whats up with that?

larryfulkerson -> RE: FITE events (2/8/2009 5:22:52 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wmorris
I have scrolled myself silly looking for this, and supplicate before the forum.

In the original FITE scenario:

I see in the replacement queue that the Russian's Fortified Regions and some other fortifications are withdrawn on turn 82, but I absolutely cannot find the Event that governs this. Help?

Maybe it's one of those things where all units of a certain color code are withdrawn simultaneously. All's I know is that it happens when it's supposed to. Curt got caught in our game and I got caught in my game with Karri E. and didn't know it was going to happen until after it did. We really could use some kind of warning etc.

wmorris -> RE: FITE events (2/8/2009 5:55:17 AM)

I know its in the reinforcement and withdrawals, but I just cant figure how its done in game mechanics.

I'm OK with the militia units going back to the slag factory, but the Fortified Regions were used until war's end and I would like to retain some of them.

sPzAbt653 -> RE: FITE events (2/8/2009 6:40:09 AM)

'Army Withdrawals' are done by unit color. So the event that withdraws an 'army' will key on a unit, but any other unit that is of the same exact color scheme will go with it. In FitE, event 473 withdraws all the fort region units. Or to be more specific, any unit that has the same exact color scheme as the '4th FR', as that is the unit that event 473 keys on.

wmorris -> RE: FITE events (2/8/2009 6:33:57 PM)

quote:

'Army Withdrawals' are done by unit color.

Thanks

I realized this about the time I logged off after replying to Larry. pardon my duhuh moment.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI