Get the latest info on 2by3Games new games (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific

color -> Get the latest info on 2by3Games new games (2/16/2009 12:20:28 AM)

Joel Billings from 2by3Games has written up a new entry in his developers journal,
detailing the status of all current projects and giving some advance information on their contents.

Access the latest journal entry by clicking here

Jørgen Vasshaug
Webmaster, 2by3Games

Ike99 -> RE: Get the latest info on 2by3Games new games (2/16/2009 12:37:32 AM)

Good update about Battle of Britian/Bombing the Reich.

I´m looking forward to Battle of Britian/Bombing the Reich. Hard Sarge and the others I see have put in a lot of effort and have done an excellent job keeping everyone interest in whats going on and keeping everyone up to date for over 3 years.

I wish to say , thank You Hard Sarge for your efforts and commitment. It hasn´t went unnoticed although at times it may have seemed so. And if this comes from me it is a good endorsement!!

Thank you!!

You have my money and support and will try to get others I know to buy your project!

Gracias!

Chau!

PS. There is a Argentine book about the Argentine British Squadron with the Biography of over 500 pilots of this group. Unfortunately it is sold out and very rare, and very expensive. [:(]

I will ask people I know for a copy and give you the information I recieve so you can put it in, for a future patch.

Once again.

Thank you very much for your effort!

Ike99 -> RE: Get the latest info on 2by3Games new games (2/16/2009 12:52:06 AM)

quote:

As for Carrier Force, unfortunately Justin Prince has little to report other than that some progress was made last year. He's currently waiting for the new scenario editor to be completed so that he can create all the scenarios for the game.

Please do not take this the wrong way Justin. I´m not against you although at time others have said I´m over the ¨flat top.¨

I cannot program a game of tic tac toe so you can do more than me!

[:D]

If you need help please ask Joel for it, we will support you if we see you making effort. From what I have read Joel and Gary are nice people so don´t be too prideful to ask them for assistance. I think they will give it.

We all want the same thing, for Carrier Force to suceed.

Remember that.

Please make a effort to let us know what is going on though, It just take a couple minutes! Even if you say ¨Hey, I´m stuck!¨ That´s fine. But as someone else said, nothing is a ¨kick in the teeth.¨

Ike99 -> RE: Get the latest info on 2by3Games new games (2/16/2009 1:21:27 AM)

Now Justin.

The ball is on your side of the field.

What you choose to do with it is your decision. Think about it.

tocaff -> RE: Get the latest info on 2by3Games new games (2/16/2009 10:28:58 AM)

Ike

You'd think that by now through your managing to alienate people that your pleas just might fall on deaf ears.  I'm sure that if & when there are any developments to report on CF they'll be made.  Many of the people working on CF worked on a smaller project for a WPO patch and are involved in the AE project, which I'm sure you know has priority over CF.  Making reports of nothing to report would be a waste of time and I'm sure it would only further inflame certain folks on the forum.  Again be cool as constant badgering or those involved in the CF project will obviously get you nowhere.

Ike99 -> RE: Get the latest info on 2by3Games new games (2/16/2009 4:15:01 PM)

quote:

You'd think that by now through your managing to alienate people that your pleas just might fall on deaf ears. I'm sure that if & when there are any developments to report on CF they'll be made. Many of the people working on CF worked on a smaller project for a WPO patch and are involved in the AE project, which I'm sure you know has priority over CF. Making reports of nothing to report would be a waste of time and I'm sure it would only further inflame certain folks on the forum. Again be cool as constant badgering or those involved in the CF project will obviously get you nowhere.

quote:

As for Carrier Force, unfortunately Justin Prince has little to report other than that some progress was made last year. He's currently waiting for the new scenario editor to be completed so that he can create all the scenarios for the game.

Tocaff, don´t you think it would have been better for Justin to keep people informed about what was going on with CF?

If he is waiting for a scenario builder to be made for CF is it too much to ask for him to take 2 or 3 minutes to let everyone here to know that?

If the project is on hold because he is waiting for a scenario builder to be made he could have explained and everyone would have accepted that.

He could have done this and been here telling people what his ideas were for Carrier Force scenarios. He could have been here talking about his ideas in this,

He could have been here doing that and also asking people here what kind of scenarios they would like to see in CF. Throwing ideas back and forth on this. Something to keep a diolouge open between the developers and the prospective customers.

Building up the support and interest for Carrier Force. That would have been a something constructive. Not opening a thread about the game and then not answering it for a year. And this does not even mention the PMs sent to them that have went unanswered.

-My last post regarding Carrier Force. I have already made my decision not to buy and it isn´t my intention to sabatoge the project. Good luck with the game.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI