Butsi help--spoiler (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge

noname -> Butsi help--spoiler (2/20/2009 2:58:18 AM)

SPOILER---- I have decided to side with the Butsi and the Chief promises that his tribe will help me. So just how does he help? He gave me the gun ( M60 ) But his promise seems to indicate some warrior help too. so far there has been no help. Is there something else I must do?

Chris Bisson -> RE: Butsi help--spoiler (3/1/2009 2:13:51 PM)

Simply hire them to defend a sector like you do with corporate mercenaries. They are much cheaper and also less effective.

dr. Hyde -> RE: Butsi help--spoiler (4/19/2009 7:26:21 PM)

They will *very rarely* send an assault force from the village on their own and attack some enemy held location but I have yet to see them make a successful assault. I assume that if they do manage to take a location it would automatically fall under your control as if you did it.

Come to think of it, I have never seen AI faction conquered a location from another AI faction. Only way that AI conquered a location was if they overwhelmed human player local forces in either tactical or strategic combat but it never happened to another AI.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI