(Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

BruceAZ -> (3/18/2001 8:28:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by Reg: We use Category 5 for aircraft with irrepairable damage - a write off. Appropriate perhaps?? :p Reg.
Don't they name storms after numbers and five is the worst...

Panzer Capta -> (3/18/2001 10:20:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by USMCGrunt: Or perhaps Wiking. I'm not the best person to ask though. Being a computer networking geek, I named my cat "5". (Please tell me someone understands what CAT5 is so I know I've not completely lost it.)
Yes, Wiking is much better. I dont think the girlfriend/wife of the lad with the cat would appreciate the translation of totenkofph. Dare we suggest Guderian or Peiper??

troopie -> (3/18/2001 10:34:00 AM)

How about Mauser? troopie

USMCGrunt -> (3/18/2001 3:27:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by Panzer Captain: Yes, Wiking is much better. I dont think the girlfriend/wife of the lad with the cat would appreciate the translation of totenkofph. Dare we suggest Guderian or Peiper??
You're right. Totenkopf is a bit too long a name. Probably the same for Liebstandarten.

Latka -> (3/19/2001 1:51:00 AM)

Hahaha...any name you can't shout in less than a second is no good! :)

Figmo -> (3/19/2001 2:07:00 AM)

Latka, OK - now you have to let us know what you name the cat. Even if it's some silly name that your woman comes up with - we understand!! ;) I must add that I'm NOT a cat person - I have a book that tells the best things to do with cats - but I won't go there. :D Figmo

ectizen -> (3/19/2001 3:36:00 AM)

for a cat that catches birds occasionally, i'd have a hard time passing up Wirblewind, shortenable to Wirble. wives/girlfriends probably wouldn't veto that, since it sounds so nice and fluffy ;)

Latka -> (3/19/2001 3:53:00 AM)

The newest kitty (as of last November I think!) was named Pershing. The one before that was Panzer, and the "first" kitty was Tiger. Hahaha... he should be King Tiger 'cause he's such a big fat cat. They do get outside occasionally...well, Tiger does. He picks these little java rice birds out of the air like it's nothing. It's pretty impressive to see a 16lb cat stalk a bird that's probably no longer than 3", then leap and swipe it out of the air. My girlfriend absolutely hates it, but I think it's quality entertainment. :) ...then again, finding decapitated birds of all sizes around the yard is kinda gross! Andy

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI