HELP! Problem with advancing to Season# 2 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support

OB Potter -> HELP! Problem with advancing to Season# 2 (3/7/2009 5:15:46 PM)

I have a frustrating problem advancing a league season. I have a 40 team 'professiona'l level league and with the season complete and 4 rounds of playoffs played resulting in a league champion that is listed as season 1 champion on screen the players are not retiring or advancing as stated in 9.0 of the manual. If I click on new season I get the screen that says the season is not over but do you want to continue?.If I say no I back where i started and if yes it does advance to new season, no players advance or retire, Statistics, etc. do not advance to season 2 and the teams game schedules reflect 2 games per week played. I made a back up of my lge file before advancing.
I would appreciate any help getting this straightened out. thanks.
OB
ROLL TIDE

garysorrell -> RE: HELP! Problem with advancing to Season# 2 (3/7/2009 6:14:56 PM)

Send me the league file, and I will look at it. It happens sometimes.

gary_l_sorrell@yahoo.com

OB Potter -> RE: HELP! Problem with advancing to Season# 2 (3/7/2009 6:24:47 PM)

Thanks gary. I sent it to your yahoo addy.

garysorrell -> RE: HELP! Problem with advancing to Season# 2 (3/7/2009 7:59:46 PM)

Notice in the pic, the fields for 'Post Season Started' and Post Season Complete' were not changed. They needed to be '0'.

The game can do this sometimes. Just a quirk I guess. Just open the file with Access or Open Office and change it.

I emailed you the corrected league file just in case you dont have access or Open Office.

[image]local://upfiles/15334/D57CE5699BEF4A6E8AE08B36C562F304.jpg[/image]

mudrick -> RE: HELP! Problem with advancing to Season# 2 (3/8/2009 6:29:34 PM)

This happened to me  in season 1 as well.  But it has never happened again.  I can't remember exactly what I did to make me think I caused this, but I remember thinking it had something to do with stopping or saving the Super Bowl in progress.  I have two questions.

1. Did you save the Championship in progress and restart it later?
2. Right before you play the Championship game it asks you if in fact it is the championship game.  Do you immediately play the game?  Or do you back out and play it later?  Because if you back out, you will not be asked again.

I could be wrong and it could just be a 1st season glitch.  i'm not sure if either of those events is the reason.  I just make sure don't do either of the two anymore.

OB Potter -> RE: HELP! Problem with advancing to Season# 2 (3/10/2009 11:40:57 PM)

Mudrick:
I did not save championship game at anytime. I did not back out but the Championship game was in 3D and cpu v cpu.
Gary fixed it for me. Everything looks right to begin the new season.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI